neverland

A/N - Imagine: Ralph as Peter Pan, he flies into your bedroom at night and tries to convince you to move to Neverland with him 

---

The sound of my balcony door opening wakes me up.

I rub my eyes and look over to see Ralph flying in the air, he's grinning at me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I greet, sitting up in bed.

"I have a question" Ralph replies. 

He lowers himself onto the ground and approaches, climbing in next to me in bed.

"Sure, what is it?" I'm curious.

He takes ahold of my hand and stares at me deeply.

"Please Y/n, will you move to Neverland with me?" He questions.

I look at him before sighing, I wasn't expecting him to ask me that.

"I-I dunno about that Ralph. I have a life here" I answer slowly.

"Then let's leave, you can start a new life in Neverland with me" he sounds pretty adamant.

I stroke his cheek.

"But if I move there...I'll never grow up" I say.

He looks at me with a big smile.

"Exactly! We'll be young forever. I never want to grow up" he cries out gleefully.

I giggle at his excitement but then shrink back into the bed frame.

I'm conflicted, I want to spend the rest of my life with Ralph but I'm uncertain about leaving my life here.

"Just dream of it my love, all the fun we can have. Battling Captain Hook and his cronies, flying through the skies, playing with the Lost Boys, the possibilities are endless" he prompts.

I think about it, that does sound like fun.

But am I willing to sacrifice the future I could have here as an adult?

"I-I'm not sure" I stutter, I don't want to hurt him.

"Hey...How about you think about it and get back to me?" He compromises.

I nod my head and suddenly I'm pulled in for a kiss.

His tongue glides across my lower lip before slipping in and exploring my mouth.

A few minutes later, we draw apart breathlessly.

Ralph then pulls an acorn necklace out of his pocket and brushes my hair away from my neck, placing it on for me.

"It's beautiful" I admire it.

"You're beautiful" he swoons.

He wraps his arms around me and we snuggle down together.

"Sleep tight baby, Neverland awaits" he whispers in my ear before I drift off.