04: The Lies

Lies that shouldn't be tolerated and the truth that should be told.

D E M I

This is the day that me and Ariana will go in the E! studio for an interview about our music, but mostly, about our personal lives and our wrecked love lives that they don't know and probably should be known.

I wore a slight punk, rock style of clothes. A heart cutout shirt, with leather skirt and a low cut boots. I wear a light purple extensions in one side of my hair and the one side are shaved. I wore a light foundation, with smoky eyes.

Now, I'm ready physically, but emotionally or mentally, I don't know. I hope I won't breakdown during the interview. Because that would the another worst thing that will happen to me.

If Niall can watch me later, I want him to see the strong Demi. I don't want to be seen as the weak one. I already been through there, many times, worst. If this is another worst for me, I know I can make it through the end, that I'm better.

I'm here at the couch and waiting for Ariana to get out of her shell. I also hope she's ready about this, even if she said that she is, yesterday.

A R I A N A

I'm still at my room and I wore a bralet outfit, with white pats and a white high heels. I wore a light make up. So, if I cry, my face won't look horrible. I grabbed my purse and went outside of my room.

"Oh my pistachio! You look amazing!" Demi said, a really wide smile is plastered on her face, eying me up and down.

"Yeah, pistachio, isn't it? You look hot, damn." I said as I saw her fierce outfit.

"So, ready to go?" She asked, quickly changed the topic.

"Actually not, but I need, we need." I said and we went outside the room.

We need this. We don't want to just stay on being horrible. Maybe if we might said that we're really over, we can be better than to keep it. Even a bit, it will helps. As long as everyday, we both know that we're going in the verge of moving on.

When we're in the lobby, fans and paparazzi are out there. But for now, we won't entertain them. I heard some fans shouting,

"I love you, Ariana. We're here for you!"

"Demi! We love you!"

Me and Demi smiled at them, knowingly somebody got our backs. They're the only ones who can make us happy and stronger, including our friends and family.

We get inside her car and starts driving. While on the road, Demi turned on the radio. Yes, so I can be relax and forget some of my problem. Until, it makes me angry about what song I've heard.

"Now I'm searching every lonely place.

Every corner calling out your name.

Try to find you but I just don't know.

Where do broken hearts go?"

What the fuck? Where do broken hearts go? Their song. Why do this radio need to play this song? Well, it's not its fault. Even the radio, I'm getting angry at it.

"Are you sleeping baby by yourself?

Or are you giving it to someone else?

Try to find you but I just don't know.

Where do broken hearts go?

Where do broken hearts go?"

Yes, I'm sleeping by myself, because you made me. I'm not giving it to someone else, because actually you did. I got angrier again, I clenched my fist and I was about to smack the radio but I need to relax. I need to focus than to mind their relatable song in our current situation.