24: The Letter

I'll never forget what we all had, what relationship all of us built, what strong family that we made and all the memories that we made, will never fade.

D E M I

I woke up in a big comfy soft bed of my cute baby blonde, Niall. He's still sleeping, the calm look of his gorgeous face, makes me want to pinch his nose, cheeks and kiss that plump lips. I slowly and carefully getting up to do my daily routine. But...

"Dems?" He said while he hold my hand, while his eyes are still closed.

Wow! He has a good sensitivity. I smiled while my cheeks is firing up.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" He said while his eyes are still closed.

"I'll take a bath." I said.

"Awe... Do that later, cuddle with me first." He said and fuck, I can't help it, I'm blushing.

"Ni, I will. But I need to take a bath first, so when I cuddle with you, I smell good and look nice." I said but he tightened his grip.

"But you always smell good and you always look smoking hot." He said and why do he need to still close his eyes, if he's already awake?

"I said look nice. But thanks for the compliment. I need to take a bath now." I said and place a small passionate kiss in his lips.

"Make it quick, or we will cuddle in the bathroom." He said and I'm blushing again, his effect on me it was just wow.

I entered the bathroom, brushed my teeth and start taking a bath. While my body was soothed by the cold water running down my body, I remembered what happened one day ago and yesterday. When me and Niall get back, which is very dramatic and romantic.

And yesterday was a great one, seeing my former best friend, Selena, hurt. Well, Niall has a good perspectives when it comes to revenge. But, I don't want to see her anymore, but we always see each other, because of the tour.

When I'm done showering, I wrapped his towel around me and I quickly hopped out and get out of the bath room. I saw Niall sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, my beautiful and sexy Dems." He said and smiled.

He quickly hugged me and place me in his lap. He starts eying me up and down while he is biting his lip.

"So, are you aware that you didn't brought clothes since you got here?" He asked.

"Of course, and I just burrowed clothes from Sophia yesterday. But for now, I'll wear your clothes." I said and smirked.

"Hmm... What about undies?" He asked.

"Your boxers." I said.

"I think you look hot wearing my clothes." He said.

"No doubt and if you really want a proof, let me wear it. Because I'm only wrapped in your towel." I said.

"Later. Cuddle with me first." He said and laid down, my back is resting on his front body.

Then, he kissed my shoulder. Until, he start moving backward to rest his back in the headboard. I sat between his legs, while he's hugging me. I hope he's fully aware that I'm still on my towel. I really hope.

"So Dems, what's your plan in the next days since we got one week break?" He asked.

"Uhm... I don't know. Maybe spend that days with you." I said and I really want to.