13: The Rehearsal

My hopes are already crashed together with my love for her, including my heart that can never be fixed, only her can.

A R I A N A

It's been two days, after our lunch in hell with them. Still laughing while looking back at their priceless and shocking faces. Well, this is the new me, they'll get use to it. What I said to them is true, it will come true.

Last night, me and Demi got a call from our managers. And told us that we will have the rehearsal this day. And I also forgot to say that tomorrow night is our first leg of tour. The first, of course, will be held in here, Los Angeles.

About the rehearsal, even if we can rehearse tomorrow, they said that it's better that we have knowledge and early information about our performance and we agreed to it.

Now, we're still in our condo, getting ready. I just wore a simple clothes. Because it's gonna be only a rehearsal, dance and sing, and to me having a costume change.

"Demi, ready?" I asked as I got out of my room.

"Of course, come on. We'll gonna bring down the studio." She said filled with enthusiasm, unlike yesterday when I caught her crying.

I don't know if we're the only ones will go there or the other artists who joined also. I hope they will. If you know what I mean, I can do it earlier than waiting for tomorrow.

As we got out of the condominium building, we quickly went inside her car and she starts driving.

H A R R Y

We're inside the car now, on the way in the studio. With the girls, all of them. Simon said that we'll start to rehearse. No need. But he's Simon so, whether we like it or not, it's mandatory.

"Guys, will Ariana and Demi will go there too?" Ely asked out of nowhere.

"Maybe." Louis said and sighed.

"Yeah, I wanna kick their asses off." Sophia scoffed as she pursed her lips.

"Girls, remember what we talked about?" Perrie said and I or we don't know about it.

"Fine." Ely and Sophia said as they sighed.

In girls, Perrie is the matured one. She's like the big sister to us, second to Demi.  But Demi is a total bitch now like her best friend. So, Perrie it is.

We already arrived at the studio and when we went out. Fans and paparazzi, are getting on our way. Good thing, securities assisted us. We want to hug all of them, but we can't.

We get inside the building and we lead to he room, it says, holding room. We get inside and not a surprise, they're here, Sam, Lorde, Ed, Little Mix, Nicki and Jessie. But without the two, Ariana and Demi. But it would make it better. As we saw all of them. We gave each others a hug and a shake hands. We sat there and starts talking.

Until...

"Nicki, they need you now, for the rehearsal of your 'Anaconda' performance." One of our crew said and Nicki quickly went out of the room.

Then...

"Jessie and Sam, we need you to the recording room." The crew said and they wnet out.

Until...

"Ed? The director wants to meet you." The crew said and he went out.

After that...

"Lorde, Jessie and Sam needs you in the recording room." The crew said and she went out.