34: The Eagerness

All the positive things I want to do were held back by my doubts.

D E M I

I just opened my eyes from a deep sleep, of course with my cute little blonde. I can't turn around to see him, because I was wrapped in his pale skin muscular arms. I tried to get off and...

"Fuck! Yes!" I muttered and now I see him very, very peaceful, I can stay like this forever admiring his face.

I sat and look at the laid down still sleeping Niall. Once he open his eyes, I know I'm gonna start giggling and blushing to the max. I can't help all of this, but to smile. To hear his morning voice that is very thick is one of my weaknesses.

"Dems... If you keep doing that, I might do the first move..." He said with his thick accent and I forgot, he got those high sensitivity. Oh, God I'm blushing again.

"What first move?" I asked innocently.

Not surprisingly, he quickly get up and pinned me in the bed. Now, I'm under him and I know his weakness, so I did something.

"Don't bite your lip!?" He whined looking away and I grabbed the chance. I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed it, smashing my lips to his. While kissing him, I bit his bottom lip that makes him groan.

I love this side of Niall. He can be silly, funny, cute, light and happy personality. But the side I can't take or handle the most is his side of this, being romantic, I still can't stand it, but maybe when we get married, I'll get use to it. I pulled out and before he attacks my neck, I began speaking.

"I need to shower..." I said while getting off of him.

"Awe... We're just starting." Niall said with his pouted bottom lip.

"I promise we'll continue it!" I said before closing the bathroom door and his priceless face is wow!

He's my leprechaun!

P E R R I E

I'm here at the kitchen cooking, while Zayn is still sleeping. He's hotter when he sleeps, because he only sleeps in joggers. While I'm cooking, I suddenly felt arms wrapped in my waist.

"Good morning, my blonde little mixer." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"Z, stop." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I might over cook this because of distraction." I said and it does.

"Oh... So I got a big effect on you." He said very proud.

"Seems you're happy about that." I said sarcastically.

"Of course, knowing that my lovely Perrie can be easily distracted because of me." He said and I know he's smirking.

"Stop cooking. We already have breakfast." He said and turned off the stove, leaving there the spatula in the frying pan.

"What?" I asked, until she carried me and placed my in the little counter, then kissed me.

"Yeah... Breakfast." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and starts kissing.

He's my bad boy!

S O P H I A

I'm here at the living room cleaning my Liam's mess. This was the first time, because out of them he's the neat one when it comes to stuffs, but man will be forever a man.

"Soph!" I heard a shout behind me and it's him.

"It's morning, you don't need to shout!?" I said.