10: The Encounter

I do believe her smile is filled with darkness and grudges, it is hiding and I think I'll just wait for it to show up.

N I A L L

I opened my eyes, and I saw the pool, the flowers, grasses and it is really hot in here. Wait, what? I didn't sleep in a... No, I slept in the garden!? I'm sitting here in the bench with Harry, who's sleeping. Damn, after the long talk this dawn, we fell asleep.

I remembered what I confessed to him. My undying love for Demi. That's really fucking true. I wish she's always by my side whenever I woke up. I wish she still loves me though, but after what I did to her and what she said when the last time we saw each other, I think, it will take a trillion years or forever, when she will forgive me. But I'm trying to erase that love, by trying to go out with Selena, after all. Then, I'm trying to wake up Harry, but he just made a fucking groan.

"Harry, we slept in the garden!" I said in my most exaggerating way.

"What!?" He said and quickly get up.

"Yeah, I was also surprised. Don't forget to cook us breakfast." I simply said and stood up.

"Okay." He said and we both get inside and saw Perrie and Zayn in the living room, snuggling early in the morning.

"Hi, guys. Where have you been?" Perrie asked.

Harry and I looked at each other. And gave each other a look that we shouldn't tell them because they will just make fun of us. We will get embarrass, since we have some great understanding best friends. Sarcasm.

"Harry took a walk on the garden. While... Uhm... Me, watered the flowers." I said and I'm not impress in my excuse.

"Wait, did you just said you watered the flowers? You hate flowers Ni, right?" Zayn asked and they laughed, with Harry.

I really hate flowers, it's like it's only for girls. But I do love clover leaf, but it's not a flower, still it is a plant.

"What!? Niall, watered the flowers!?" Liam said while going downstairs with Sophia, bursting in laughs.

"Wow, Ni! You're a gardener now." Louis said and also going downstairs with Ely.

Yes. I wish I could go back time and tell the truth that we slept in the garden. I'm so embarrassed right now. I shouldn't just take that I'm the only one who gets tease right now.

"People change! By the way, Harry slept in the garden." I said and smirked at him.

"That's cool! How does it feel, Haz?" Zayn asked politely and Harry looked to me giving his teasing glare and smirk.

What the!? Are you fucking kidding me!? If I could just be honest that time, I will. For them, sleeping in the garden is cool but me, I think not.

"I'll just take a shower." I said and went upstairs, while earning laughs from them.

P E R R I E

When Niall went upstairs, Harry starts cooking with the help of his best friends, who usually burned down the kitchen. Then, me and the girls are talking here at the living room.

"Girls, how if this lunchtime we'll eat at the restaurant?" I suggested.

"That's cool and what restaurant?" Ely asked.

"I don't know, how if we ask them?" I asked.

"Yes, later. And you know girls, we're so incomplete." Sophia said.

"Why?" Me and Ely asked in unison.

"You know, our other friends, the two ones." Sophia said.

"Oh... Taylor and Selena..." I said, jokingly.