21: The Havoc

I don't know if I can't forgive them about what they did or I can't forgive myself about what I did to them?

H A R R Y

We're here now at Las Vegas for our second concert for the first leg of our tour. Taylor and Selena aren't here yet, which is totally killing me. That's the last text I got since when we're in Los Angeles. She's too busy, damn it.

Taylor have no time for me right now. It was always work, fucking work, shitty work. When she needs me, I'm always putting her as my first priority and never minding my work for a while just to be with her. But when I need her, all I can here is work. Fuck.

We're here at the tour bus killed by silence. But that silence is super good thing on us. It's a cold morning here, not only in the bus but the temperature outside, as the windows here getting moist. Not much cold but. Never mind.

"Guys? Why are you staring at me?" Demi said as she opened her eyes from a deep and peaceful sleep, rubbing her eyes.

"Nothing, you look peaceful." Ely said as we both smiled at her.

Actually, it's all of us, who are staring at her, except Niall. Demi looks so much better right now. All the stress she have inside is little by little fading and happiness and positiveness is replacing it.

About Niall also, He's been kinda moody these times. Yesterday, he's very happy because Demi and all of us reconciled. But a while ago, he's pretty irritated, looks sad and full of different emotions. I wonder why and where is he?

N I A L L

I'm here at the coffee shop in disguise. I just want to be alone. I'm happy that me, Demi and them are okay, but when she will go out with Luke later this night, it makes me sick. Maybe I let her go and gave up, still I can't get over it.

If she's happy with him, I'll try to be happy also, as a friend. Only just a friend? Of course, that fucking hurts. I gave my best lads my bad attitude a while ago. I'm just super stress at all.

I woke up in the couch, and as far as I remembered, I let Demi sleep in my bed. Then the so called "Lemi" thing. I shipped their names, so it was Lemi. They'll go out later night. I saw Demi still sleeping, also the rest of the girls.

I'm just mesmerized in her peaceful and gorgeous face. I remembered our vacation when I always woke up seeing her on my arms. But probably now, she will wake up on others arms, Luke's. I want to kiss all of her, but I can't and I shouldn't.

"Hey, Demi isn't a picture to stare with." Louis said as he chuckled.

"Fuck off." I spat and just stare at her.

"Hmm... A little blonde is feisty." Liam said as he also joined Louis on teasing me.

"Can you just stop?" I asked and I can't handle every thing right now.

"Why? Our best friend is still in love." Zayn said and smirked at me.

"What the fuck!?" I said and they are pissing me off. I can't stand these stress coming on me. As much as I want to scream and destroy every thing, I can't.

"Hey, you're a bit mad early in the morning." Harry said as I see his worried face.

"Just leave me the fuck alone!" I said and I can't control my words anymore.

"Hey!? You're rude." Liam said.

"Ugh... I'll just leave and don't follow me. I want to be all alone." I said and went out of the bus.