Epilogue

Hariana or Mr. Harry and Mrs. Ariana Styles,

Diall or soon to be Mr. Niall and Mrs. Demi Horan,

Elounor or Louis and Eleanor,

Sophiam or Liam and Sophia,

Zerrie or Zayn and Perrie.

These people with different lives, different struggles and different fears, are the paths that was crossed unexpectedly. It was unexpected but it was actually the greatest thing.

Having the girls in boys' lives, made them better, they are not known as the ladies' men, they are not known as the horrible singers or pop stars. These girls totally changed all that negative aspects about them. They made the boys more inspired and more alive, giving them more and good purposes to still live.

Having the boys in the girls' lives, also made them complete. The girls' hearts that was very incomplete before, big holes in her heart, that the only boys can fill. They keep pouring and pouring girls' emptiness by their love.

These people needs each other. These people wants each other. They don't want to let go of each other. They want to reach the peak of their lives, wherein they still have each other. And they will take it as a goal and as a promise.

They will love each other unconditionally, until the end of their lives. At this time, will be there a forever?

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ THE END ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT BOOK:

"FOREVER 4: THE JOURNEY"

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...