27: The Big Apple

New beginning, for all of us. New beginning, between the two of us.

L I A M

"Can you please stop calling me daddy?!" I whined at Sophia.

"Why?" She asked and laughed.

"It arouses me." I said and it really... I swear.

"I'm not gonna be your baby doll, Li. I'm not." She said in between her laughs.

"Hey, hey! Daddy and baby doll, stop whining at each other." Louis said.

"Shut up!" Me and Sophia said in unison.

By the way, we're on the private plane. Going to the hell, New York. We really don't want to go, because we want to enjoy the one week break, also spending with our girls. Mostly for this time, to bond with Ariana again, but Harry should ready some answers now, when Ariana woke up.

"Dad?" Sophia teased and laughed.

Oh my mischievous, I can't handle it, she don't and shouldn't calling me that. I can't really take it. I crossed my legs, so that I can endure something under my pants, took a very deep breath. God, I'm sweating.

"You're aroused now, huh?" Sophia whispered to me.

"Baby girl, please stop it or else - - " I was cut off.

"Or else what, Li, you're gonna punish me? Not gonna happen. Tsk... Tsk..." She said.

"We'll see, when we get in the hotel, in New York." I said and smirked.

"Nope." She said and kissed me.

Wow! This girl has a talent. I must say...

Z A Y N

I'm with Perrie now, in the small pantry or should I say, kitchen. She's sitting in the small counter table, looking gorgeous in her blazer, with a blouse inside, and a little skirt, while me leaning my back in some big cabinet.

"What?" She asked and I just came back to the real world, after almost eye raping her.

"No-Nothing." I said.

"Nothing means there is something, when it comes to you." She said and she got me there.

"I was just thinking about us... Having kids." I said and it was true, ever since we became a couple, I'm always thinking about it, if we will have a second Perrie or a second me.

"Wow, future, huh? Excited for kids... We can make one now." She said, smirked and did I just heard what she just said?

"Did you just want a kid already?" I asked and went in front of her, since she's sitting on a small counter table, we're in the same height now and I put both of my hands, in her thighs giving a tight squeeze.

"You heard me." She said and chuckled a bit, I was leaning to kiss her, but she put her finger in my lip.

"Too eager. Z, kids are soon..." She said and take a sip in a glass of wine.

"Ugh... Just so you know, you better get ready when we're already in New York." I assured, smirked and kissed her.

This girl is bit of a blast, which is I like...

L O U I S

Me and my love just sitting here. I was thinking about my best friend, who's in Los Angeles, and staying with her one and only past princess. Until, Ely kissed my jawline.

"What do you want, my love?" I asked.

"You." She said and I think she can't handle her hormones as well as me.