48: The Prize

She was a prize given to me, a prize that can't be returned, expired, given, because that prize is only mine. She is only mine and I'm only hers.

N I A L L

I was awaken by a sudden loud sobs. I'm in the bed right now. It was cold and empty beside of me. The night came without knowing or update about Harry and Ariana, probably they are okay right now and spending time with each other. Probably making love.

We also have our own rooms and we decided not to stay in one room. Of course, each and every one's privacy. So, me and my Dems owns this hotel room. I can feel her emptiness, because she is not beside me. Probably, being alone without her can kill me. Maybe in some past years that we didn't talk because of some issues and comments that really broke our friendship at first, I can. But now that I have her, she have me, we have each other, I really want her for the rest of my life. It may sounds cliché, but I want to die in her arms, and finally seeing the last girl I loved.

Until, I was shocked that maybe Dems is the one who is sobbing outside, knowingly that she is not beside me. I quickly kicked off the duvet and stood up. Before I touched the doorknob, and go out. I saw myself only on tight boxers. Well, I think I don't need to wear anything. Boxers is fine and mostly to her, I hope. I went out and there she is, sitting on the couch, arms wrapped in her legs and head in her knees. Why?

"Dems..." I said as I walk towards her, she jumped in a sudden voice of me in the room, that was silent before.

"Oh, shit." She muttered with a voice cracking as she wiped her tears and stood up. "We should sleep now, Ni." She said and walks towards the bedroom door.

I quickly caught up and hold her hand. She turned around and I saw the thing that I really and mostly hate. Her face that was filled with pains. Her chocolate magnificent gorgeous brown eyes that was now bloodshot. Dry and a continuous tears falling from her eyes, crawling down to her cheeks. What is happening to her? I hate this, I hate seeing her like these. I can't even look at her face neither stare at her eyes.

"Why are you crying, Dems?" I said and just looking down in her hand that I was holding, rubbing it.

That face reminds me when I hurt her, when we broke up because of Selena. It reminds me of every thing I did to her that makes her fragile that makes her back to the old Demi who has a darkest and saddest side. I can't even laid a single view in her, I can't picture and imagine it again.

"Dems, please tell me... Why are you crying? This is the first time I saw you crying again." I asked, pleading and begging. She is not responding, we are both froze where we stand and really not moving. She is just continuing to cry.

"Dems..." I said and I want to shout at her but I shouldn't and I can't. She didn't respond again and just went inside the bedroom. I don't know how to make her answer my question.

"Why are you crying!?" I shouted as I entered the bedroom. I can't handle it. I know I shouldn't shout but I just did. And letting out this emotions can lead her to say it. I know my face is fully red now, veins showing off in around my neck. I don't know if I'm angry or because I'm very, very concern about her.

"I don't know! I'm very stress right now and seeing you every day is freaking me out!" She shouted as she sat on the edge of the bed, and almost pulling her hair out by her hands. Loud sobs starts coming from her mouth.

Also, what is she saying? She is freaking out every day she keeps seeing me? How come? Why? So, it was like she is keeping all of this feelings for a long time. I let tears start to fall down in my eyes. So, she is crying because of me. I hate people crying because of me, mostly if the one who is crying is my Dems. I'm making her like that. I'm making her vulnerable, fragile and mostly, hurting her, even if I don't know the reasons why. It made me softens, I admit I'm angry that time, but now, I'm soft again.