25: The Cliff

Stars was like them, my family and friends.

D E M I

After I read the letter, I quickly get up from the bed, wiping my tears but I can't help it. I hold the bracelet tight. I hurriedly go down, and the girls who are in the living room saw me panicking. I went in the kitchen, where the boys are preparing foods.

"Dems, oh my God, why are you crying?" Niall said, quickly left the stove and hugged me.

"We need to go to Ariana... Please..." I said in the middle of my sobs.

"Why?" Niall asked.

"This." I showed the paper.

Harry grabbed the letter, then, the rest went beside him to also read the letter.

"Ariana wrote the letter... and..." I said, until all of them starts crying.

"She'll kill herself!?" Harry said, while he runs his fingers through his hair.

"She can just go here and be together again." Liam said.

"She don't need to do that and in the cliff, where!?" Ely said.

"In the Florida?" Sophia asked.

"No, she was just in the news leaving her condo..." Louis said.

"So, it means here..." Perrie said.

"And there's only one cliff here in L.A...." Zayn said.

"Hollywood." Niall said and he's right.

"I'll go to her." Harry said and starts walking out but we quickly follow him.

"I'll go too." I said.

"Dems, no!" Niall said and hold my hand.

"But - - " I was cut off.

"No buts, Dems. You just fainted because of stress and I won't let it happen to you again." He said and I understand his concern but I won't let my best friend to kill herself.

"Please..." I said begging.

"I'm sorry, but I can't Dems. We'll just wait here." He said authoritatively.

"Maybe she will go to that cliff and maybe there's a chance that Ariana came back from the condo. Or she'll go here." Louis said.

"Yes, and that's only her three options." Zayn added.

"So, I got a plan. Harry will go to the cliff. While Demi, Niall, Sophia and Liam, will go to the condo. And the rest of us here will wait." Perrie said.

All of us agreed. Harry get inside to his car and starts the engine. While Liam is the one who'll drive, Sophia, Niall and me went also inside his car. We left the house with the rest.

Harry went in different direction, while we will go straight to her condo. While we're inside the car...

"Dems, just rest your head in my shoulder, you need to calm at least a bit." Niall said placing his arms around me, and I did what he said.

As a place my head in his shoulder, he starts rubbing circles in my shoulder. I can feel his fast heart beat and I know he's in the mixed emotions right now. How about Harry?

I'm still worried and it is killing me to know that she will suicide or not? But I don't know what will happen to me once she is gone. But there's still a time, we can or he can change her mind.

She's still welcome. And no matter what we will accept her again. We will make beautiful and unforgettable memories again. All of us, as a family, friends and brothers and sisters, will be together again, but forever.