15: The Grudges

They need to get ready, ready to suffer, ready to cry, ready to have a horrible life and they will all regret hurting the two of us.

A R I A N A

Our concert here in Los Angeles are done.

Lorde slayed in singing her, "Yellow Flicker Beat" and her debut song, "Royals".

Sam Smith brought the house down singing his, "I'm Not The Only One" and his hit song, "Stay With Me".

Ed Sheeran made is in love singing his, "Thinking Out Loud" and the catchy song, "Sing".

Little Mix performed their, "Salute" and their "Word Up".

Jessie J inspired us singing her, "Masterpiece".

Nicki Minaj fired us with her big bum in her, "Anaconda."

While me, gave them my apocalyptic song, "One Last Time". And with the two of them, we "Bang, Bang".

Demi Lovato, my best, gave us a "Heart Attack" and her own, "Nightingale".

Selena Gomez gave them what "Heart Wants What It Wants" and her hit song, "I Want You To Know".

Taylor Swift never went out of her "Style" and she's completely got a "Bad Blood".

One Direction made the girls' "Night Changes" and not trying to "Steal My Girl".

Before the concert started, when I had a conversation with the one and only cheater. I ran and cried, but in just a minutes I stopped. It's just memories came back and I don't want that. I cried because of anger.

Now, we're here in the dressing room, with all of them. The boys and the girls, including the two. It's super silent here. Maybe they preferred not to talk, because it will just back fire. Also, I think the boys went here to see if me and the girls will rumble again.

While, I'm fixing myself. Someone knocked and opened the door, one of the crew.

"Ms. Grande, we can't control her, she really wants to see you." The crew said.

"Wait, is it a fan?" I asked with enthusiasm filling my voice.

"Yes. We can't handle her, she really wants to see you and she's begging us." The crew said.

"I want to see her, let her in." I said and smiled at him.

The fan is a teenage girl, and when she saw who are the persons inside, her priceless reaction and face, it's priceless. The boys and girls smiled at her, and when she turned around to face me, she quickly gave me a tight hug.

Hugging a fan is a great feeling, that's the only simple and little thing we can do to a fan, to thank them for their dedication and support, besides doing our job by giving them great songs.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this!" A fan squealed. She.

"It's alright dear and you need to believe now. By the way, what's your name?" I said and smiled as I chuckled.

"I'm Belle!" She said and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry, did I disturb you, because I really just want to see and meet you?" Belle said.

"No need to be sorry, my priority are others first, before myself." I said.

We made a very long talk, until I got to sign Belle's posters of me, albums of me and some singles. Even taking pictures with her. Until I glance on something making me want to cry.

"Belle, what's this?" I asked and hold her wrist, but she easily escaped my grip.

"No... No-Nothing." Belle said and gave a me a smile, an excuse smile.