07: The New Us

Broken once, not anymore.

After eight months...

A R I A N A

I'm here at the plane, and arriving at Los Angeles, maybe after two hours. I really miss my Demi, since it's almost one eight months we didn't see each other. Why?

Because as far as I remembered, after what happened in our condo, about Harry went to me, actually that's the last time I saw him and I don't what's happening on him, right now. Is he dead or still alive? Why do I care?

So after that, some few days passed and Demi got a call from her management, and it's about her career. So she had those more t.v. guesting for promoting her upcoming album, so new upcoming album, new upcoming tour and then she got busy on her new skin care line the "Devonne by Demi Lovato".

So she went back in condo rarely, sometimes, twice a week. The interviews back then are all about us, but I kept lying about it, that I always say to them that we broke up and it's a mutual decision.

I feel lonely again that time and got depressed, so I harmed myself again. She didn't knew that I did it again. And I came up in a decision to go back to my family in Florida, but still my career is going on. So now, I'm here going back to Los Angeles and Demi also said that she'll go back in Los Angeles. It simply means we will be together again, living in our condo.

Of course, my career is still ongoing. It is still active and if there are some guesting to still promote the album and singles. I will fly back again or go to different places. Me and Demi are just calling and texting, sometimes video calling each other.

Big news to myself that I can say that I finally moved on. Yes, I finally moved on about everything that happened to us. It is true, it really took time. But it was all worth it.

I feel new, greater, stronger and it's like I'm very unbroken now. All the worst things happened to me, I made that as my motivation. That if I don't want to experience that anymore, I should improve myself and that's it. Move on.

When I went back in Florida or should I say my home. My family helps me to forget Harry, and to let go. My family taught me to fight and rise again. Everyday, they made me positive and they're also the reasons why I stopped harming myself.

They enlighten me to face the reality, that I'm not always need or should be in down permanently. So, every time I woke up, I'm just remembering what my family and Demi told me.

Now, I'm fully ready to face what will happen when I came back in Los Angeles. I'm really, really excited to be with her again. I'm just thinking, where's Demi now?

D E M I

I'm at the plane, and arriving in Los Angeles in just a bit hours. I want to kick the heck of the chit chatty girls' faces at my back. They're super annoying and it makes me more annoyed when I heard about One Direction stuffs, that I don't really care about now. Well, I do care, in their career, a bit. But in ther lives, I wish this plane will just crash.

"Niall is so cute!" She squealed and I can't argue with the statement.

"All of them are perfects..." She said again while their giggling. Not that perfect, so basically I can argue with the statement.

I will finally see my best friend. Because we didn't see each other personally for almost eights months and we're just sending messages, calling and video calling. She said that she already moved on and I'm proud of her. I'm just gonna see it on myself.

I already moved on too. I don't know why, it's just I became busy in myself, focused on my career and kind of forgot about him and what happened. I still remembered the small smile he gave to me and I know now that he already moved on and forgot everything.