𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
.

Iris sits at the table in this big house picking at her food. Terrence (Iris's father) walks in the kitchen. Iris pops her head up.

"Baby girl, you need to get out the house" Terrence says putting on his cufflinks. He looks at his daughter with concerned eyes. He sighs.

Iris looks up at her father. Terrence kisses her temple. "It's been rough for me too. We just have to move on" that's the last thing Terrence says before he puts on his jacket and leaves.

Iris rests her head in her hand. Move on? Iris thought. Terrence is a Investment banker he's a billionaire. Iris was a rich little daddies girl. But Iris wasn't stuck up and whiny like the ones that on TV are. Terrence was still a strict parent with Iris. Iris was level headed, a polite, smart, adventurous Young lady.

Iris was in a sad mood after hearing her grandmother had just died. Iris didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. Iris walks through her mansion and shoved her hands in her jacket pocket.

"Iris" someone calls. Iris looks at Alfred.

Iris smiles "Yes?"

Alfred was the Butler. Alfred has been apart of the family since Emily and Terrence got married. Iris and Alfred were best of friends when her father wouldn't let her out the house, when Iris was 15 her dad never let her out the house because it was only one year after Emily died. Terrence did now want Iris to disappear or get hurt if she was out his sight. So, Alfred and Iris became best of friends throughout that time and still are.

"I have something to make you feel better" he says and he pulls out a tray of her favorite cake "Qualcosa per la tua tristezza. formaggio danese"

Iris takes it and takes a bite and groaned in pleasure. Cheese danishes will always be Iris's weakness.

"Grazie Alfred" Iris spoke. She picked up  Italian from being stuck in the house. Alfred thought her lessons and even how to properly clean a vase.

Iris smiled and walked upstairs. Iris does have her own place but she just doesn't wanna leave here. Iris wants to be by her dads side. Even thought He doesn't show any emotion, Iris can tell that her dad is dying inside.

Iris takes out her phone. She scrolls through Pinterest looking at the most randomized things. Just then a notification popped up. It was a message from her Friends London and Kristen .

Iris smiles and clicked on the picture, it was a picture of them at a coffee shop. Kristen, London and her have been friends since the womb days. Then when Terrence shut Iris out of school and banned her from leaving the house they never saw each other. All they did was call each other.

Another notification on Iris's phone went off and it was Nicole. The manager at The hospital Iris works at. Iris took a week of of work because of her grandmother dying.

But Iris worries about on thing...her father.

___________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

___________________𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛