𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥

𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑤 𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦!

Iris Keating

The sun peeked through the thin white curtains giving the master bedroom a nice white light. Iris stands in front of the mirror in the bathroom grooming her eyebrows for today, Iris had a major headache, she was not in the mood, Iris felt moody. Iris clenched her jaws at the cramps in her stomach, she opened the cabinet taking a look around 3 selves.

"He's a killer, yet he doesn't have tylenol, apsrine, or moltrine." iris rolled her eyes. She cleans away her makeup brushes. She wears a white button short dress, showing a little boob. Her natural hair in a back bun with tiny strands of hair out.

The floor creaks as Christian leans on the door frame popping back some MnM's in his mouth soaking in Iris's look.

"Baby." Christian says

Iris fixes her hair ignoring christian, Iris was simply not in the mood to talk, right then.

"Hey" Christian said sternly, yet she was still ignoring him. Dior frowns and thinks for a while. He stands there looking at her as she swooped her edges, finally finishing and putting her edge brush back in her overnight bag. Christian smacked his lips and melted the MnM's in his hands spreading the chocolate all over his palm. He walks over to iris and rubs his hands on her WHITE sleeves and her WHITE dress, getting chocolate all over her outfit.

Iris gasped "Christian!"

"That's me." christian smiled, "you were ignoring me. Had to get your attention somehow" Dior licks his fingers and 'hums' in satisfaction.

Iris was on the verge of slapping him, she raised her hand up but christian slapped it out the way. "What is wrong with you? This is a vera wang!"