𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
1 𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑.

Christian paced back and forth. His mother, pastor Deacon and Demarcus sit at the table. Kira pours a glass of whiskey for him as he rambled to himself. Right when he got home and snapped right back into reality. He remembers yelling in her face, he remembers pushing her out the car, he remembers leaving and not turning back! 

"Stupid! Why do I have to be so stupid!?" He yells.

"Christian why would you push her out the car!?" Demarcus yelled back.

"I was angry!" Dior yells.

"How many times do I tell you not to make decisions based off your angry!?" He exclaims.

Grace stands up "HEY! Yelling back and forth is not going to help this situation! Get it together. I find it really stupid how... you come back across the globe and so how still forget your girlfriend! Now, we must go back to Las Vegas , and figure out where she is-"

"I left her in a bad neighborhood. I can't remember the name of it, Kyle just stopped the car and then drove off."Dior rubs his face.

"You are so stupid." Demarcus mumbles. Dior shot him a look and waved him off. Kira gives Dior a glass, he takes it from her as he looks down at her.

"Don't worry, we'll find Iris. Where was the last time y'all saw each other?" Kira tilts her head.

"In the car. We had an...disagreement and that's when I.. said to get out. So.. that's what I did! I pushed her ass out! How is this helping?!"

Kira shrugged "just trying to help. I like her too, you know."

Christian nods and looks at Victor "send My Soldiers down to Vegas, call Pablo tell him to send some of his people. Hopefull Pablo is fully healed to help his good friend out."

Victor nods his head. "Yes, boss. Good day, Godmother." He bows his head at Grace. She gives him a generous smile. Christian tapped his foot.

"Y'all can leave. I'll figure this out on my own." Dior nodded his head. Demarcus scoffs and leaves the room, Ryan gives Christian a sad smile and walks behind Demarcus. So, does Kira. Except for Grace. She stands across from Christian.

She crosses her arms and sighed "I can't help but think about your father in this situation." She chuckles.

Christian tilts his head "what are you talking about?"

"Mathew and I went through the same thing. I was kidnapped by a couple of... Cartel dealers. Mathew did something really bad which made them kidnapped me but... You and Iris's situation was nothing but being petty."

Christian smacks his lip "I don't got time for this shi-"

"You're gonna sit here and listen to me!" She raises her voice. Christian turned his heads towards her. He had no choice BUT to listen. "Like your brother said, Stop making decisions off of anger. Pushing her out the car was a very stupid move Christian. I wish I could have raised you better then this."

"You did raise me."

"TUH! Boy, you looked up to your father. You ain't give me the time of day. Except to make you lunch for school and wash your dirty ass drawls."