𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Iris walks downstairs putting her hair up in the pony tail

Iris walks downstairs putting her hair up in the pony tail. The very next morning it was Quite. Super quite. Except for when she enters the kitchen hearing sizzling bacon on the stove. Alfred was cooking. Iris put her arms behind her back.

"Morning Alfred." Iris says

Alfred remained focus on mixing the batter of pancake mix. Iris was aware that Alfred had heard her. Why is he so mad? Iris thought.

"Your father is in his office waiting for you." That's all Alfred said to her. Iris nodded. She stands there for a while until she huffs it off walking out the kitchen down the hallway straight to Her fathers office. She hadn't been in here in a very long time, Iris takes deep breaths stepping into his office, he was on his computer typing out things when he looks up Seeing Iris.

"Close the door." He says. Iris took a deep breath again, shutting the door she slowly walks over.

"Listen, before you talk." Iris blurted "I know I was wrong for seeing my Aunt but I was in a bad situation, I had no choice but to call her."

Terrence leans in his seat. His down turns into a menacing smile.

"Baby girl, I'm not mad at you

"Baby girl, I'm not mad at you. I was confused at first, but then like you said you were in a bad situation. But look what happened... she screwed you over, did drugs and overdosed. Who knows where she is now, probably sleeping on a damn park bench."

"I know. I shouldn't have trusted her... but she was so nice an-"

"That's what my sister does, Iris! She pops back into peoples lives like NOTHING happened. You need to be more open minded. I've thought about it for a while and yes, I do forgive you, I can't be mad at my daughter forever."

Terrence gets up and hugs Iris. He cups her cheek. "So, let's talk about a new job? Hm? I uh..." Terrence walks over to his computer. He hands her a piece of paper. "I got you a APRNs job. It's a hospital here in Italy, I know you'd really like it."

"Y-you got me a job?" Iris takes the paper.

"Yes, you've been unemployed 2 in a half years now since you met.. Christian and got fired from your job in england. So! I got you a job at the finest hospitals here."

"Wow, thanks dad. But I don't think I can just up and leave Sekani and... I can't let Christian watch him-"

"You don't trust Christian with Sekani?"

"What? yes I do. Christian's job just requires him to leave at random moments." Iris shrugged "I'm not saying no to the job but-"

"Then, Alfred will watch him, I'll watch him, Christian has a mother, she'll watch him? You have options baby." Terrence kisses her temple. Iris stares at the paper, Iris smiles to herself.

_____________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian stands infront of the big truck watching Demarcus's People board boxes in it. Someone pats Christian's shoulder. He turns around seeing Marie. Marie smiles.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked

"I came to check up on my brother since I'm in Italy anyway. Might as well check up on deals and stuff."

"Everything's fine." Demarcus says. He was able to yell across the area, walking towards Dior the two of them share a handshake.

"What are you doing here baby brother?" Demarcus asked. "Hey baby." He kisses Marie's lips.

"I... ew. I came here to check up on stuff. What's inside those boxes." Christian points.

"Illegal fire works. American kids love them, they make good money." Demarcus shrugged.

"I finally said 'I love you' to Iris." Christian couldn't help but smile.

Demarcus raised his eyebrows. "Really?" Demarcus wraps his arm around Marie. Marie looks back Christian and Back at Marcus.

"Who?"

"The young lady we saw at the ball, Remember? Iris.. Christian had kidnapped-"

"Ohh." Marie says "Aw, that is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her."

Christian chuckled. "Yeah, She wanted to break up with me because I didn't get diapers for Sekani-"

"Who?" Marie asked again.

"Christian's son."

"Son!?! When did you-" Marie gasped

"Long story." Christian rolled his eyes. 

All of a sudden there was a loud crash. Multiple Loud bangs blow up the truck. Not a gun! But a BOMB.

"Everyone get in the house! Taylor get the guns! Everybody in positions."

"Um hold up!" Christian claps "is there a war going on that you didn't tell me about?" Christian puts his hand on his hip feeling really left out.

"Yea ass hole!" Demarcus yells. It went quite real quite. Marcus ran inside the house to check up on his wife. Christian stands there looking at the giant burning truck. It wasn't a bomb.. it was the fire works.

How? Someone must have lighted them somehow. Christian thinks to himself. Everyone in the area were arguing and ranting about who did what. Demarcus shut that down completely. Christian says he's going back to go back to Iris's place. Also Dior wanted nothing to do with his Brothers Situation. Even if he would love to see how Demarcus would handle it.

___________________
Cam
Did not know what to write anyways

___________________CamDid not know what to write anyways

The perfect guy. 2 chapters are out now! Starring Miss diamonté (saweetie) and Mr Brown! Chris's.. yellow ass 😃