𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

Alfred looks at Emily as she eats her muffin in the house. It was the same night as the gala, Emily looked around the house and smiled.

"It still looks the same," she says. Terrence sighs and looks at her. She's been here for 2 whole days, Alfred was confused wanting to ask so many questions. Alfred looks at Terrence.

"Mr. Keating.. May I speak to you for a moment?" Alfred puts down the water glass on the table, Emily sighs looking at them as Alfred and Terrence walk over to a corner in the house. "What? Why? why- okay... How is she alive? What's going on Terrence?"

Terrence just stared at him and looked down, Alfred awaited an answer. Alfred felt anxious. He felt confused. He felt lied to. He felt as if Terrence had known something he did not.
"Terrence..." he says his name again. "What is going on?" 

"There's something... That, I haven't told you." Terrence says looking at Alfred.

_________________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Iris looks at Christian "you.. You think he killed your dad?" She looks at Castro, the Italian man with a grey slick back. Christian kept his eye on him, as the event started. Iris couldn't help but put some champagne off the tray this waiter was bringing.  Dior couldn't keep his eyes off Castro, all the evidence pointed to him.

Dior knew grace had been lying... About everything. He did not die in his sleep and she thought she could keep this secret from Dior. Demarcus is not like Dior, Dior likes to figure out what's going on now, if it doesn't feel right.. He'll figure it out. The truth is.. Grace has been lying.

"I feel like I'm always being lied to. I don't care how much I hated Mathew, he was still my dad... And if it's true what Ryan told me... That he didn't die in his sleep, I won't know how to control my anger and I will kill everyone...even grace." Dior says in nonchalant.

"Christian..." Iris says. "You can not do that."

Dior grips his gun in his waist. His jaw ticks. "I need answers, Iris."

"What.. What did Ryan tell you?"

__________________________
𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜.

Ryan sits in the church praying with his necklace. Christian stands at the entrance. It was a rainy Saturday, Iris was at work, Sekani was with Grace. Christian was alone in the house but did not want to deal with the soldiers and Mace's Nagging about Ireland. Ryan called him saying that it was urgent and he needed to talk to him. Ryan gets up off his knees and turns around feeling Christian's presents.

'Hello, Christian."

"What old man? You sounded like someone was killing you on the phone... What do you need?"

Ryan chuckled. "Come sit." He motioned to the first row of the church seats. Christian groans and comes over.

"Yes?" he says. He sits next to Ryan, he twirls his Cross necklace in his hand gently holding it up. "Are we praying? If we pray I'm leaving.."

"Why can't you just accept God in your life, son?" Ryan says.

It took a while for him to answer until he finally said... "I don't like that nigga.."

"Okay." Ryan gave up...

"So why am I here?"

"..last night... I had a vision. God, showed me some things. It was Mathew.." Ryan takes Christian's hand and places the necklace into it. Christian cringed a bit but also felt scared.