𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡: 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐸𝑙𝑟𝑜𝑑 41 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑂𝑙𝑑

41 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑂𝑙𝑑.

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
3 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Turning around in his bed, Christian tosses and turns. His face frowns, his eyebrows meet seeing Iris's face in his dreams. He got startled quickly sitting up and panting. He tiredly wipes his eyes, he looks beside him. Kira turns around fully naked, she touches his chest.

"Baby, you alright?" She asked.

He looks at her "yeah."

"You had another dream about Iris? Didn't you?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, I just gotta get her out my mind. Everywhere I look I see her face... everywhere. Sorry, I woke you. Go back to bed." He says. He brings her close to him cuddling her from behind. Christian has had nightmares of Iris ever since he got that call 2 months ago saying she had died.

It was an anonymous caller. Dior didn't believe she was dead so... he had his second in commands do some looking. Iris really was dead. To his knowledge. Christian blamed himself for her death. If he never pushed her out that car... she wouldn't have died. He tried everything, he went back to America and looked all over even the last place they were. He checked the penthouse, nothing.

He had outburst every single day until someone found Iris. Each and every soldier came back with no sign of her. Then... December 20..on her birthday. Christian got an anonymous call saying Iris was dead. He stayed in his room for the longest time. He drank so much that Grace called the doctor, telling Christian if he keeps on drinking you will die. Your kidney can't take that much alcohol. So he stopped and talked to the one person who knows how to give it to him straight. Kira. The ended up going back to the way things use to be.

He expressed how much he missed Iris, he expressed how he never got the chance to say "I love you" before he even learned how to say those 3 words. To her. Kira and Christian slept together. Again and again and again. They are both together now. He's still not over Iris. But she's dead... Christian had to move on.

___________________
𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Iris sits across from Chadwick. He eats his food, She stares down at hers... He looks up and sighs.

"Come on... you gotta eat." He sadly says.

"I'm not hungry." She bluntly says.

"Really?" He tilts his head.

"I said what I said didn't I?"

"I bet that baby is hungry. Eat something, you can't have your child starving." He says. Chadwick gets up coming towards her. He looks down at her and huffs.