𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Wearing a white crop top with a leather jacket and some light blue jeans, Iris walks out of Dior's mansion in the sense of going out tonight. It was 12:00 pm, the only person Iris knew in England right now is Janell, So, Iris schedule a girls night out.

Janell was also wondering about her and Dior and she has a lot of questions. Iris looks at her phone as she walked down the driveway seeing multiple men in black suits and Christian in the middle. Kyle was leaning on the SUV as normal awaiting to escort Iris out.

"What's going on?"

"These are your body guards" Christian says

Iris sighs "body guards?" Christian walks towards her.

"This is, Abraham and Leafier" Dior points out "they will follow you, in that black car."

"I don't need body guards, Christian"

"You never know what's gonna happen on the street." Dior walks behind her putting his hands her waist and chuckling. "Just trust me."

Christian had a good reason for Iris to have these bodyguards. Iris looks at him from the side of her shoulder.

"Alright." She shrugs. Iris looks at the body guards and gives a polite smile. Dior walks off with mace as they talk about something called "_____ Enterprises".

Iris gets in the car and puts on her black sides. Flipping her hair to the side, she takes out her phone and face-times Janell.

"Hi" she says

"Hey, we still on for tonight"

"Chile, I don't know what to wear. My black dress that shows my curves or my white pants with my laced tight tank top?"

"Black dress. Girl, you will look, SO good."

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Positive"

"What are you wearing?" She tilts her head in the camera.

"Hm... I do not know. I'll call Charles and ask him to pull some dresses for me"

"Who's Charles?" She asked

"Oh, he's a designer and a family friend of Christian's, he's been designing all their clothes and stuff since for-"

"Christian? Right... about him. What's the deal MA'AM?" She cut Iris off.

"Well, we are friends now. Um, he's very shut off, but... there's no drama."

"No... like when did y'all meet?"

"At the club, then I met him again at the hospital, kidnapped me just for a night, then he stopped by my job again, then he kidnapped me again, and the light this time I've really... grown fond of him. Even though he's shut off about his feelings."

"Damn, can we say a nigga crazy? Yes!" Janell yells in the phone.

"Yeah, he's crazy. He's been through a lot, he's miss understood" Iris claims

"Chile, anyways. Not miss understood Jesus."

Iris laugh a little "I'll see you tonight?"

"Yes! I might fall asleep, cause ya know, sleep and music is what I love the most" Janell says then hangs up the phone. Iris simply shook her head.

Iris glanced back at the cars with her bodyguards. Iris was going to a Godiva, it's a luxury dressing store  because she needed some dresses. You need a member ship to get in the store and Iris was that one person with a member ship.