𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑. 𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

Iris gets up out of Bed, her feet touch the ground. Christian was fast asleep right next to her, he groans and turns around into a new position. Iris walks into the bathroom feeling her body get hot, looking at her giant engagement ring. She could not take it off, she didn't want to. Christian says to 'take that shit off before you waste it.' Like it's good or something. She woke up feeling queazy, she knew her stomach did not feel right.

"Maybe I need to take a shit." Iris suggested to herself. She sits on the toilet for a while.

Nothing.

Getting off the toilet. Iris looks around in confusion, she shakes her head laying back on the bed. She looks at Christian as he was More peacefully sleeping, he always looked like he was fighting Somebody in his sleep because he would have this mean mug.

____________________

"How many times, Sekani, stop drooling on me boy." Christian smacked his lips wiping off drool off his suit. He places Kani down in his little play pin, he plays with a wooden like knife Christian gifted him. So far Christian replaced all his baby toys with deadly like baby toys.

"Christian!" Iris takes the wooden knife out of Kani's small hands. "How many times do I have to throw these out, I keep putting his regular toys back in here, where'd you put them?"

"IN the garbage. This little boy ain't gonna grow up tough with Johnny Johnny Eating some sugar and lying about it! So, I might as well start him early, I might even call him killer Kani." Christian shrugged. "Let my son flourish into the person he's always been meant to be."

"Whatever." Iris simple said. It was a gloomy day in England since it was going to rain all day long. Iris still felt her stomach turn. As she sits on the couch she slightly rubbed it, Dior noticed looking at her.

"Are you alright?" He tilts his head.

"Yeah... my stomach hurts thats all."

"Alright." Christian nodded his head. They heard footsteps coming down the hallway, Christian stood up looking around just to see who was there. Mace, Elijah and Victor. "What?"

"We have the owner from the Illegal Gambling event tied up, in an abandoned building." Elijah says.

Iris raised her eyebrows "who?"

"The owner of the club. In Las Vegas. He's the one who snitched on Our game, that's the reason why American Police is on my ass right now." Dior clenched his jaw. "I'll be out in a minute. Go get the truck ready."

They all leave. Iris nervously bit on her lip. "Christian.." Iris says. She sits On the couch.

"Yes?"

She takes a breath. "I've been thinking... You should stop being so violent, like killing and all that stuff."

It was dead silent for partial amount of time. Christian busted out laughing. His lungs hurt from how funny Iris was being.

"Damn, that is a good ass joke." Christian says kissing her cheek.

"It wasn't a joke, I'm serious." Iris frowned a little bit. Christians smile faded as she continued. "I don't want that to effect Sekani."

"What the fuck- what do you mean effect Sekani... he's a baby! He's dumb right now! At the end of the day, he's gonna take over Iris."

"I don't want that for him! I don't want him to be..."