𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian holds Sekani in his arms as they walk in the backyard. Dior looks down at his son examining his features, seeing his son had all his feature, a whole lot of hair under his black hat, Sekani wears a black king onesie from neck to toe, he was wrapped in a black and grey striped gentle, Breathable, Blanket.

Dior stops at the deck of his house, he had a small lake, right behind his mansion. The Valley lake to be exact. Christian wears a  Piped Banded-Bottom Polo, with some light white trousers, black glasses sit on his face. His cheekbones. Perfect. His skin. Soft. his hair was slightly messy yet curly and he made it work.

 his hair was slightly messy yet curly and he made it work

Watching His brother yacht race through the water. Christian smiles as he watches. The yacht stops, Demarcus peeps his head thanking the driver of the boat. Christian let's out a nod at his big brother. Demarcus notices the baby in his hands and his body froze. Getiing off the yacht he makes his way over. Christian looks at his brothers Attire, wearing a black trench coat with his hair all messy.

"You look like someone just died!" Christian yells towards him.

"Shut up, stupid. Who is this?"

Christian sighs "My son."

Demarcus looks at his brother with decease eyes. He was taken back a bit. "I think I missed a few chapters. When did you have a son."

"Long story." Christian sighs "How's Sicily? Do I need to come down and-"

"Nobody is checking you, Otis! Sicily is fine, I had to uh... execute someone since he wants to be a bitch and lie."

"Just say KILL. You killed someone, I don't know why you have to be using these smart words. how did you do it? Cut off his fingers? Make him suffer? Make him swallow soap?" Christian rambled awaiting to hear his brothers response.

"I just shot him.. in the chest." Demarcus shrugged as they both walk into The mansion.

"You're so damn basic." Dior walks over to the baby swing placing his son inside.

"Mom told me that Iris was back but... she didn't mention you had a baby." Demarcus says "wait- that means you and Iris have to get married... y'all ain't even been together that long! How long has it been?"

"A year." Dior huffs sitting down on the stool watching Sekani making sure he doesn't cry.

"A year!?"

"Well, 4 months. The 8 months she had been gone...makes it a year." Christian nods to himself. Demarcus looks at Sekani and smiles.

"Wow, I'm an Uncle. I'd think me and Marie would be the first ones to have A kid."

"How are you guys by the way?"

"Well we're-"

"Sike. Bitch I don't give a fuck about you and your wife. Marie got a fat ass though." Dior mumbled the last part. Demarcus glares at him and let it go, he has no time for his foolery.