𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 9 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠-

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
1 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Iris laughs as Christian kisses down her spin, Iris lays naked on the bed on her stomach. Christian was on top of her massaging her back. They both go over baby names.

"What about Keisha.."

"Hell no." Iris shook her head. "Aren't names in the mafia supposed to be unique... that's why I named Sekani."

"And I ain't agree on that fuck ass name." Christian pinches her back fat. She squeals , he laughs.

"Sekani is a cute name! You weren't claiming when I came back from being kidnapped for 8 whole months!"

"Um first of all.... We were in a very vulnerable moment, you came back from the dead, I found out of have a son, I wasn't paying attention to the name honestly. Who even agreed to name him such?" Christian thinks to himself in realization.

"I did. Sekani means, Nobel Promise in Egypt it means Laughs. He's a joy Christian.." Iris chuckled.

"You had to give him my middle name?" Christian squints his eyes, he gets off Iris laying next her, Iris places her hands together flat on the bed as she laid on her stomach, she rest her head on them. She looks at Christian.

"Yes it's cute. Sekani Cornelius Brown.. Christian Cornelius Dior Brown."

"Actually Dior was never my name." Christian looks at her, he plays with her hair a bit moving pieces out her face.

Iris fake gasped "omg really!? I had no knowledge!"

Christian mentally smacked his lips. "Whatever."

"So... how did you get the name Dior?" Iris asked..

Christian nervously chuckled "Well..."

_______________________
𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 2011

Christian walks around the shop. This was his first time going undercover as a Worker for D'or luxury, he needed to get some illegal bonds from someone. Kill them.. and then get the money. But it did not go as planned, Christian wear a black shirt tucked into a black jeans with a belt, he picks at his blond curls, he puts on his shades as a microphone pinned on his collared shirt.

Looking around the lobby, Christian huffed... Mace made noises in his ear. "Mace I swear to god.."

"We'll look who has balls.. ever since you turned 21 you been nothing but a pain in the ass." Mace says nonchalantly. Mace was sitting in the van, the lobby was filled up with luxury... white people. It was one of those Masquerade balls. Christian looked around some more seeing 'him'. The man motions his hand for Christian to come... Christian was kind of on edge due to this being his first time EVER being UC. Christian knew everything about this man... He knew nothing of Christian...

Michael Rosa.

Christian steps up to him. Michael glared at him. "One of your boys never gave me my collect..." Christian says.

"My boys?"

"Yes... one of your workers." Christian chuckled. Michael gives him an unsure look. Michael was this white guy, gray hair all slicked back, black suit, white shirt, black tie. One of those men in those god father movies.

"What's your name son.... I would like to resolve this situation in a ... private space." Michael smiled a bit.

Christian looks at him. "Um... it's.." his eyes scan the room seeing the D'or sign. 'I could remix that' he thought. "Dior."