𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

3 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 2𝑛𝑑
𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠
______________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Fixing his top hat, christian lights a cigar as he steps out the SUV, he straightens his suit nodding at the security guard, he walks into the building, Victor and Leo walk behind him. It's been 3 months and a lot has gone down, Christian is dealing with a mole rat and he doesn't know who. The mole has been reporting to the american police department about Christian's criminal business in Vegas. He has been in Paris for the longest time now completing his deeds.

He waits by the door awaiting his partner, he looks out the glass frame looking for that big black SUV. he was excited. 3 months without seeing Prada, he was feigning for her touch again. Then he looks straight ahead seeing the Suv, he smirks. Kyle walks to the back door opening it, her heel stepped out seeing her red lingerie lingering on her leg. She wears a long black, leg slipped dress with red bloody colored heels. Her eyes gaze at Dior's sight and she smiles. Dior observes her beautiful curves, her light brown skin and flowing curly brown hair. She walks in the building. Her heels clink on the ground while looking at dior.

He bows "long time no see, Prada." he says. She chuckles, kissing his cheeks.

"Hello, Dior." she smiles and Dior hooks his arms onto hers. "This is a beautiful museum." she says in 'awe'

Dior smirks as he looks down at her "keep your eye out on the prize, baby." he whispers in her ear. She got chills down her spine, Dior knew she wanted him, he wanted her too.. So bad.

"Have you figured out who the mole is?" She clears her throat.

"I have a speculation, but I'm not telling you." They walk down the hallway looking at the beautiful paintings. "Victor says, the money is somewhere behind these pictures."

Prada looks up at Dior observing his face. His face was so clear, a fresh cut beard with his hair in curls faded on both sides. Dior twirls her around holding her by her hips dancing to the soft music, Prada wraps her arms around his neck while smiling.

"Are you my ride or die?" he asked her.

"I'll jump off a bridge for you." she says. She hugs him.

"You look sexy in this dress." he groans. "You got me wanting to do some bad things to you, baby."

She laughs "You look handsome in this suit." she slides her hand underneath his suit collar fixing it up a little bit. Dior smiles, grabbing her hand, and they walk to the end of the hallway seeing a body guard. The bodyguard and Dior nod at him, he steps aside letting him and Prada in the room. It was a room filled with paintings but Dior kept his eyes on the big painting at the very end.

"That's the painting." Prada says. Victor and Leo walk in with a ladder.

Dior smirks. "Victor, get the money. Leo, count how many bags there are and go to the piers and ship it off to vegas."

"Yes, boss." Victor says.

"Yes, boss" Leo nods, while climbing the ladder taking down the picture. Dior holds Prada's hand as their matching Rolex's blinged. He looks down at their watches.

"You know what would look good on this finger?" He holds her hand up.

"What?"

"A big silver diamond. On your right ring finger." he points.

"Dior, you've bought me every single diamond you could buy. My jewelry box can't take it  anymore." she says to him.

"I'll treat my queen, whatever way I want." he wraps his arms around her waist. He kisses her cheek as Two men roll this big cart in the room, Leo throws the money down and the men catch it putting it in the cart. After the job is done, Dior and Prada walk back outside into his SUV. the two of them share multiple kisses, Dior missed it.. Missed it so much.