𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Iris laid on the couch watching 'The office'. Her phone dings. She picks it up, yet another notification from work.

"Can't these bitches leave me alone? I've been doubling all last week. Let me have this week to myself, damnit" Iris says to herself. Alfred dusts off a vase and looks at Iris.

"Orsetto gommoso, work bothers?" Alfred asks. Iris nodded. Iris hated this feeling. Iris thought anyone she loved would leave her, and to her she thought it was true. First her mother now her grandmother. Her grandmother's name was Iris, Terrence thought it was unique to name their daughter after his mother.

"Alfred, I just wanna curl up in a ball and just float away."

"Ugh.. C'mon. What happened to that Bad ass girl that everyone was afraid off. The girl who would beat a... Bitch up if they tried her."

Iris gasped "Alfred! Blast me" Iris has never heard Alfred cursed so this was shocking to Iris.

"Iris, I hear everything you say. I am ready to be hip"

"Alfred... no one uses the word hip anymore.. what does hip even mean"

"Cool" Alfred says. The door bell rings and Alfred stops swiping the floor. He walks to the door and looks threw the camera seeing Kristen and London.

Alfred open the door "hello, ladies. May I take your coats"

"You may. Even though it's a little chilly outside." Kristen says. Kristen was a talker. Will do anything for her friends and always finds away to party.

"A simple thanks, Kristen, will do" London says "hello Alfred" she smiles

"A simple thanks, Kristen, will do" London says "hello Alfred" she smiles. As Alfred hangs her jeans jacket on the coat rack. Alfred does a polite head nod and walks to the kitchen.

London Rhode. London loved to draw and she was really down to earth. Same as Kristen, London will do anything for her friends. London wasn't the type to be a party animal like Kristen, all though London will know how to turn up. Just have to Get a couple shots in her.