𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑦
3 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Iris holds her son in her hands, hearing the Hospital monitor beeping. Terrence sits next to Iris looking at her in amusement. Yes, Iris had her child, Iris went into early labor Stress induced. One night when she was on Ireland Janet had a mental break last night, she came back home drunk after spending all day at the bar. Iris knew it was getting worse worse which is why she stayed for so long, she wants to help her aunt get better. But it seems like Jane can't get better she keeps doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Terrence was the first person she called because she needed her father. Christian was still MIA, the hospital did call him but he answered and said "leave me the fuck alone." angrily hanging up the phone. Once Terrence heard it was Iris, he quickly came. He knew Iris was not dead because this whole situation did not make any type of sense.

"Now, before I yell at you for seeing your Aunt. Tell me why you were gone for damn near 8 months."

"I was kidnapped. By someone I don't know, which is why I need you to find out who did it. Ireland, Wood Street downtown. In the alley way that's where they took me-"

"Slow down. We'll figure all that out soon. But looks like that also caused you to have a baby." He nods towards her son. "Let me hold my grandchild." He asked Him out Iris's hands. He makes little noises as Terrence holds him close to his chest.

"What are you going to name him?"

"Sekani."

Terrence raised his eyebrows "You sure you don't wanna settle for Terrence Jr?"

"Dad no. Sekani Means: Laughs, and Joy. He looks like a Sekani."

"Oh alright, Hello Kani. I'm your grandpa." Terrence Kisses the bridge of Kani's Nose.

Iris nervously played with her fingers thinking about Christian, how is he going to react? This is not how the plan was supposed to go... shit this is not how The rules are supposed to go. You have to be married in order to have a child. Mafia Rule: #23. If Christian doesn't answer the phone... what's going to happen.

Terrence was more pissed that she was with His sister, Janet. Terrence can't wrap his head around on why would she call Jane for help at that. Terrence did not hate Jane but more so...loathes her. Yes, same word as hate, he just doesn't use the word hate. Before Terrence and Emily even had Iris, Jane was staying with them for a while because she had nowhere else to go. As soon as when stepped in that House she started Chaos, she stayed in her room smoking crack, bringing home random bums. Emily had enough of it, she told Terrence to kick Jane out after that, Jane started saying Terrence chose Emily over his own sister.

"I just really have to get to Christian and fast. 2 more days in this hospital, just 2 more days." Iris shrugged.

"He needs to stop being hard headed and answer the phone, he can't even answer my calls. What could that boy possibly be doing?"

"I don't know." Iris shrugged. She leans down in her bed.

"Alright now. You get some rest, I'll stay here and talk to my grandson." Terrence vowed at Sekani. Iris smiles seeing a resemblance between Kani and Christian, damn Kani has his whole face. Wonder if he's going to have Dior's personality...

__________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
3 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

"Fuck, Kira." He groans as he stroked in and out of her. The room was hot and steamy, their warm bodies covered in sweat. Kira gripped Christian's hair at the advanced of his dick feeling to good, his shaft scratch in and out of her, the pleasure Kira was getting wanted to make her scream. She wanted to scream.