𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian drags a dead body on the ground as he walks near the lake. Mace and Victor follow behind him.

"Throw him in here. Make sure his body sinks... all the way down" Christian demanded dropping the body on the ground.

"Yes, boss" they nod their head. Christian had a black parka, black turtle neck, some black dress pants and some black shoes. That was Christian's casual wear.

Christian yawns it's only 3Am, he wasn't looking forward to going to that hospital. Christian almost felt bad for last week's events "ALMOST" but Dior was shocked his mom hit him and that set him off. At that moment Dior wanted to bitch slap her ass back but realized it's his mother... he'd never put his hands on her... okay maybe a little... but he wouldn't go any further...

Christian does have a soft spot for grace but sometimes she makes it hard for him to like her.

Opening the door to the SUV. He has to pick up grace and then go to the hospital. Christian huffs and starts to think about Iris. Christian was feening for this girl. He also started to stalk her, he found out where her address was and drove down to Italy just to sit in his car and watch her.

Iris came out just to water her plants. She was wearing this silk robe and Christian couldn't get her body out his head, Christian wanted to touch her, fuck her, feel her. He needed to stop being a stalker and actually meet her again...

He needed a plan...
__________________

Dior twirls his keys smacking his lips in annoyance, waiting for his mom to get out the house

Dior twirls his keys smacking his lips in annoyance, waiting for his mom to get out the house. He was two seconds from pulling out his gun and start shooting her windows just to get her attention.

"If she don't hurry.. the fuck up" Christian mumbled under his breath. Hearing the door clothes seeing his mother. "Finally"

Grace walks over and The driver nods at her. Grace will and always be a queen. Not to mention the Mafia ball is in a few days. An all white party. Christian loved showing out especially in the fashion category.

Grace sits next to Chris in the SUV.

"I really don't wanna go, mom" Dior sighs. He clicks stuff around on his phone.

"You don't have a choice... I'm not tolerating the disrespect Christian. Your father would want you to go, and you know it."

"The same nigga who didn't even go to grandpa's funeral?" Christian asked

"He had a good reason not to go. You sir, don't have a good reason." Grace shakes her head

"Mom, I just hav-"