𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

____________________𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian walks down the big hallway, as his mind was in shambles. He wasn't thinking about him having sex with Kira again, he didn't care, honestly. He has sec with who ever he wants to have sex with but for this moment, he promised himself to never do it again with Kira since... he wants to make a life with Iris. He just doesn't know how. He doesn't want to love, he doesn't want to learn how, maybe Iris could teach him.

Walking down the hallway he had multiple pictures of his family on a small coffee table. Grace, had put them there and Christian wanted to chuck each and everyone of them to the wall, but Grace said "if these pictures are not still sitting here, we will have a problem". Christian took that as a threat and slapped the back of her head but Grace snapped back and slapped Christina across the face.

Christian looks down at his sisters picture and glared at it evily. He remembered the day the family took the family portrait. Each and everyone of them took separate pictures then one big picture all together.

He picked up her picture and spit on it

He picked up her picture and spit on it. "You did nothing but lie..." he threw the picture across the hallway making it shatter. Lily comes down the hallway and she got startled by the noise.

"Mr. Brown... are you alrigh-"

"Leave Lily. Now! Go clean something! Get the fuck out here!" Christian snaps. Lily shrieked and ran out. Dior got angry, a demon possessed him. He pushes all the pictures off the table and he stomps on all of them hearing glass cracking under his flat foot. Christian's eyes got black..

The anger was boiling up inside of his cheek. He wanted to hurt somebody, he wanted to take out his anger but he had no idea on whom. Hearing the main entrance doors open Christian snapped back to reality.

"JULIANNA! Clean this up!" He hollars as he walked to where the noise was. Christian stands in the presents of Demarcus.

"Demarcus?" Christian asked

Demarcus looks at Christian and he stares at him for the longest "I'm here to help, Russians terrorized Sicily, England, Spain for the longest. Especially, Italy. I got a call saying they bombed a gas pipe in Edinburgh."