𝑂𝑛𝑒

𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚
𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

The arrival of a car with tinted windows in England, Netherland caused fear throughout the small town. Dior backs up in his seat watching everyone in the street get out the way. Everyone in Netherland was afraid of him, he loved it. The Brown family was looked up to as royalty back in Spain.

Christian moved To England after his father died, He was only 17. As soon as he died his mother said 'you have to be the boss now' at just 17 years old Chris was taking charge and making deals.

Christian's father (Mathew) was a strict parent. Being a Hustler was a family tradition since the 1950s of the brown family tree. Christian's grandfather passed it down to His dad and now it's Christian's turn.

Christian has been in the game for 12 years now. He has his own house, cars, money. What else could he ask for? Pulling up to his mother's 1.2 million mansions down in Surrey, England.

Dior steps out of the car fixing his suit and tie. He bent down to the window. he gave his driver a tip.

"What is this for, sir?" His driver asked

"It's to fix what you're wearing. That Cheap shit" he points to his suit and tie. Christian rolled his eyes. And throws £100 at him walking away.

Door whistled taking out his pair of keys he had to his mother's house. He opens the door. He closes it behind him.

"MOM!" His voice boomed through the house. Hearing something shatter. Christian used his senses to find her. He walks upstairs and walks into her master bedroom.

"Ugh, boy" she groans. Christian looks down at the perfume bottle that shattered on the ground. He chuckles.

Christian sticks his hand in his Suit pulling out a stack of money "I got your monthly-"

"Christian, how many times do I tell you, I don't need any money-"

"Can you just- hush up and take it?" Christian said starting to get aggravated.

Christian already pays the bills for this luxury house. Grace thought it was generous and kind so she stayed of course. Grace isn't a taker she is a giver, that's why she keeps declining money from Chris.

Grace takes the money "just so You know, I'm giving this money to charity"

"Charity!?! The fuck? Aight whatever" he shrugs scrunching up his face at the word "charity"

"One: watch your mouth. Two: you are selfish...just like your father. What's wrong with giving back to the poor?"

"It seems....weird. Matter a fact" Christian stands up snatching the money out of her hand "you AINT gon give my money to no bums."

Grace gasp and was about to slap Christian but his reflexes were fast. Christian chuckled "please, don't try it"

Grace snatch away and scoff. She caresses his cheek "Don't you ever wanna try being...grateful? Or give back? Or just try to get out of this luxury lifestyle?"

"What's got you talking mama? You married and mob boss! You know how it is. So, miss me with the bullshit." he says shaking his head. "And giving back? I give back. Alright? So, please...stop"

"When have you ever given back Christian?" She asked

Christian looked at his phone seeing a text from Cisco. 'Meet me at the spot". Christian looks at his mother. He kisses her on the cheek.