𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian walks down the stairs texting Demarcus on his phone, he was still in Italy with Iris. hearing a man singing while in the kitchen Dior frowned. Christian wears the same graphic T-shirt and Yellow shorts from last night. He walks into the dining room seeing iris eating food. He sits right next to her, his phone buzzing seeing the text from Demarcus. He woke up this morning thinking about what Iris said... Dior doesn't want to be with Iris because he knows he'll be unfaithful.He wants to try... but he can't. He's undecided. Some moment he just says 'fuck it as long as we still have sex she's still mine' but after iris saying 'im all yours' it got him to thinking is 'he was all hers' He looks at Iris.

"Who's cooking?" He asked.

"Alfred" Iris tell him

"Who" Christian frowns.

"Alfred George Pennyworth, sir." Alfred pops up with a large plate of avocado toast. Christian and him make eye contact. Alfred observes and sighs. Christian gives Alfred a smile, he also hoped he wasn't trouble but Alfred knew he was. Iris grabs some toast.

"Can you guys stop being awkward? Alfred this is Christian, my friend and Christian this is Alfred, my butler and second father"

Alfred chuckled at the words 'friend'. He walks back into the kitchen. Christian squinted his eyes at Alfred as he went off to clean the dishes.

"You never told me you had a butler." He says to Iris.

"You never asked." she smiles tilting her head. "We have things in common, ya know."

"Like what?"

"We both grew up wealthy." Iris says stuffing her face with eggs. Christian slightly chuckles. Iris gets up  bringing her plate to the kitchen but Alfred takes it from her. "Alfred, I have two legs, let me put my dish in the sink."

"No. You don't  put it in the sink right." he waves her off to 'sit in her seat'. She sits down anyway.

"I never knew there was a right way to put dishes in the sink." She looks at Dior, eating his food and he looks up.

"That's probably why he's an amazing butler?" Christian's phone buzzes and Iris couldn't help but stretch her head and look. Christian snatches it out her way. "You're so damn nosy." 

"Your phone is blowing up, what? you got a girlfriend?" she cooed

"Maybe" Christian teased and Iris looked at him while rolling her eyes. "No, it's Demarcus."

"Oh, tell him I said hi"

"He barely knows you." Christian tells her.

"Tell him I said hi, anyway." Iris says with a smart tone. Christian shot her a look and that made Iris look away from him.

"You're going to stop talking with that damn attitude."

"Or what?"

"I'll fuck you." he says making Iris spit out her juice, Alfred was in the next room so, he couldn't hear or see anything. "Literally fuck you. I will make you cum So good that you'll beg for more, oh, you will BEG for more."

Iris looked at him for a while and raised an eyebrow with a smirk "All these empty threats."  she mumbled.

Christian gets up walking to her side, quickly picking her up and roughly placing her on the table. He choked her neck bringing it closer to his. "Empty? This shows how much you underestimate me." untieing Iris's sweatpants and pulling them down, along with her underwear. He kneels down placing her legs on his shoulder, Iris swinging her head back biting her lip. She pants for air, at how soft his tongue gazed down her thigh. How effortlessly he knew how to make her feel good. She places her hand on his out growing hair, Christian had a little struggle beard.