𝑆𝑖𝑥

Gonna pull a little Ginny and Georgia moment... credit to the show!

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
1 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Iris looks down her garden as the sun beams brightly in her face. Iris was back at her house because she wanted to come back. She sips on her wine in annoyance. Something or someone was fucking with her garden. The flowers were all chewed up and Iris was pissed because she worked so hard on it.

She walks back into her bedroom stepping down the stairs and she sits down on her bed. Iris would sometimes Think about Light-skin dude. That type of fine just can not be forgotten.

Iris sighed and walks to her walk in closet. She turns on the light and taps her foot on the broken floor board. She places her wine glass on the counter and kneels down opening it. Placing the now broken floor board to the side she takes out a tiny box filled with out pictures of her and Trey.

Iris looks through the picture and rolls her eyes. She loved him but the abuse had to stop. She Does a sly smile and looks deeper into the cracks and takes a out large baggy... his ashes. She looks in the box at her gun. Hearing the door bell ring she quickly closed the box placing it back into the ground. Taking the floor board and placing it right back.

Iris takes her wine glass and fixes her face. She walks down the stairs and look through the peep hole. Seeing her father.

She opens up the door and smiles "Hey, dad"

"Hey, baby girl. I was calling you"

"Oh, sorry. My phone was on do not disturb" Iris says and She steps aside. He walks in. He walks into the kitchen grabbing some orange juice and pouring it out in a glass.

"You like orange juice now?"

"Alfred, told me you went to a club. Did you have fun?" He asked her. Terrence completely ignored her question.

"Uh

"Uh... yeah. It was fun. Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Iris asked

"What I can't come and see my daughter? Just wanted to check up on you." Terrence claimed

"That's fine if you want to visit me dad but um... usually your busy. Or you want something" Iris says and crosses her arms

Terrence looked at Iris and shook his head "I just want to check up on you and say that I'm sorry for saying to move on... I know you loved your grandmother. I loved my mother. She wasn't supposed to die so soon but cancer got the best of her. I'm sorry, Gummy bear" He says and walks over the Iris bringing her into a hug.

"It's alright, dad. But, I'm worried about you. You shut things out and don't like to talk about your feelings" Iris says

"I do talk-"

"No you don't. You can't even talk about grandma or MOM. We have to talk about their lives." Iris sits on the counter

Terrence looks at her "I know, I just don't want to. I can't handle talking about your mother... my mother." He shrugs "The reason why I don't like to talk. is because I know I'm gonna feel worse. I'm gonna make my self feel worse. I'm gonna start blaming their deaths on me. I should have checked the door to make sure it was locked So, those mafia bastards didn't come and kill Emily. I should have checked up on Grandma to make sure she was still breathing. I should have been there by her si-" Terrence got interrupted by Iris hugging him.