Hot Chocolate and a Cookie

Spinel started to walk with full intention to stay on course without getting distracted. Of course, that didn't go as planned. Spinel found herself somewhere near the city center sitting in a park with an ice cream in hand. It's a nice day. It'll only be a little while, she assured herself. It's not because I'm nervous or anything. That'd be silly. It was a nice day.

A slight breeze rustled the leaves making some of them fall to the ground one by one. The air was warm as the beams of light kissed Spinel's skin. There were a multitude of flowers scattered around the park attracting both butterflies and bees. The colorful swings and play set occupied by children as their family would watch on from afar, picnic basket in hand. Spinel sighed listless when she finished her ice cream. It must be nice... She shook her head at the idea. This is no time to be daydreaming... I gotta do that job. Spinel resumed her walk to the motel.

This time when she reached the metaphorical divide into the inner-city suburbs, she held her head straight looking forward rather than at her feet. This time it wasn't a completely faked confidence. Once again, she found the familiar wreck of a building, Dingy windows? Check. Structural compromise? Probably check. Creepy door? Also check. The second time walking into the building it wasn't quite as scary as the first. She didn't want to say that it was because the Red-light district looked more intimidating than the building, but she'd be lying if she said it wasn't. Spinel slipped through the door and nodded politely at the receptionist – it was a different person today. The receptionist didn't return the gesture or really acknowledge her presence at all. Spinel entered room 208 locking the door. She put her phone on the charger and sat back on the bed turning on her laptop.

Let's see here. She plugged in the USB not knowing what she was expecting. It was surprisingly normal. No shady named files like 'Top secret mission' or 'delete after reading'. Spinel wasn't sure if she was relieved or terrified. She talked big a few days ago but at this very moment, Spinel felt like she would crack under the pressure just by opening the file. "No going back now..." she muttered before double clicking to open the document.

Warehouse three [Coordinates here].

Collect images of floor plans for Building 449, 345, 982, more if possible.

If boss [Photo] is present, do not engage and get out.

Drop filled USB at [PO BOX]

That was... vague. Spinel chewed her bottom lip softly in worry. So basically, this job is information gathering. That's ok, I can do that. Right? It's not like I'm fighting or anything. From all the information given, or rather... lack thereof, I'm paying a visit to warehouse three, locating three important documents and taking photos of them. I'm assuming I have to put everything back the way it was to make it seem like I wasn't there at all. But this boss guy, Spinel zoomed in on the grainy photo I don't know who he is, but he definitely looks like someone I really don't want to meet while alive. If... I mean when, I get all of that finished then I just need to upload the photos on this USB then drop it off at the location. Spinel closed her eyes, worry setting in as she tried to quell her overwhelmed mind. I might need to wait for hours if the boss man doesn't leave for a while. I'll also need to scout out the location for any places to hide and all possible escape routes.

Spinel removed the USB and turned off her laptop. She decided that the best idea would be to check out the location stealthily while it was still daytime, then go back to take a nap back in the room. My last nap in a bed, she mourned. She decided it was best to infiltrate the building in the night, so she'd have to be at the warehouse by nightfall. But first I'll finish the other half of that teriyaki lunch box. It's probably still ok to eat after two days.