Eight Seconds

"Morning class, today I have brought some people who have gone out on the field and experienced it all so they can talk to you about work studies. They are taking time out of their busy schedules to be here so give them your full attention." Aizawa-sensei turned to the door and as it slid open "Out of all the students at UA these are the top three reigning third years. We call them the big three." Quiet gasps and chatter began to erupt in little bursts from the class. "Introduce yourselves."

The first attempt was the student to the right. He was tall and had rather pale skin. His elf-like ears poked out from his messy dark navy hair. While the back of his hair spiked up, the front drooped down over some of his face but was split to avoid covering his tired looking eyes. Not as tired as Aizawa or Hitoshi but there was a little. His posture was a little off and slightly folded into itself. The third year glared at the crowd of seated first years causing them to shudder. Even Spinel sat up a little straighter.

"I was going for potatoes but it's no good. They still look like people from the neck down. What do I do?" He mumbled to his fellow third year. He shuddered trying to suppress his nerves before he ultimately gave up and turned to face the wall. "I wanna go home." He whimpered.

"Wowie, you tried your best." The girl beside him giggled. "I'm Hado Nejire and this here is Amajiki Tamaki. She flittered from table to table asking a plethora of questions. "What's with that mask? You got a cold or is it fashion?" She asked Shoji. Before he could answer she was already off to the next question. "Hey, Ashido. If you broke one of those horns would they grow back? Can they move? And Todoroki, where'd that scar come from. What about you Asui? Are like a tree frog or maybe more of a toad. I'm suuuuuuper curious about all of you!" She rapid fired her questions. Her long bouncy Azure hair suited both her face and her personality. She bounced around the room cheerfully with not a care in the world. If there was a phrase for her, it would be childish glee and perhaps somewhat or an airhead.

"I'm Togata Mirio!" the tin-tin look alike waved. He is rather tall but unlike Tamaki he is considerably more muscular. He had a more rounded nose compared to most others and the top part of his blonde hair was either arranged or naturally styled into a cowlick, the bottom section swept backwards. "I guess this year's batch of first years are real go-getters, all of you got your licenses already. Since our talk here isn't going too well. How about you all take me on in a match! That way you can experience firsthand the weight of our work studies." The blonde boy -the last member of the big three- declared excited.

------

"Um, will this be ok?"

"Yep!"

"Mirio, don't do this. Why can't we just follow the standard 'we experienced this and that and it was all super meaningful and stuff'?" Tamaki mumbled distantly as he still faced the wall.

Mirio ignored Tamaki's distress and continued to stretch. "All right, whenever you are all ready to go."

Kirishima and Izuki stepped forward in unison. "I'll go first!" Both boys looked at each other awkwardly for a moment.

"Oh, Uh, I wasn't expecting you to be first. You can go ahead" Kirishima offered.

"All right then, everyone get ready!"

As soon as Izuku full cowled forward and aimed a kick at Mirio's face, Mirio's clothes fell right off through him and onto the ground as he phased right through Izuku's attack.

It took five seconds and all the ranged fighters were down.

And another three seconds to take down all the melee.

Eight seconds was all it took to take out the entire class 1-A.

--------------

Mei was pleased to see that her other two friends had made up again and finally they could spend lunch time together in her workshop as always. She would hate to choose between the pair, and she didn't really want to split up the whole triple trouble thing they had going on. "I heard you met the big three. How was it?" Mei asked as she fiddled with one of her babies. Something in the wiring wasn't working and it had been bothering her for the past two days.