How Do I Look?

"Quite the lineup we have here."

All Might

Endeavor

Best Jeanist

Edgeshot

Gang Orca

Kamui Woods

Mt.Lady

Tiger

Gran Torino

"It's a pleasure to work with you all." Detective Tsukauchi greeted, "And thank you all for coming at such short notice. Now, Let's talk strategy."

--------

"Got room for two more?" Hitoshi called out to Shouto and Kirishima. The pair were waiting outside just as they had told Izuku.

"Y-you want to come along?" Kirishima stuttered bewildered. He was grateful that they were coming, he just wasn't expecting the unlikely pair to join. He was friends with Spinel, but he just didn't expect her to join, with Hitoshi in tow no less. Or maybe it was the opposite way around. "Not that I don't appreciate it but, why?"

Spinel thought for a moment, "I...I have something I need to take care of."

"I'm just along for the ride" Hitoshi shrugged, dispassionate. Why was he coming? Simple. He understood where Kirishima was coming from. Just like Kirishima, Hitoshi would do some reckless stunts to get his friends back.

Spinel's grim expression looked considerably worse in the evening, honestly speaking, she felt worse than she looked. That was saying something. She had two reasons to go. One of them was Shouto. She was not going to lose her other brother to some stupid shit. And the second reason was Dabi. She wanted, no. She needed to settle things. Even if he hated her for as long as they lived. Even if their relationship was irreparable. Even if she risked being found out. Even if she ended up dying that night. She needed to apologize. It didn't matter to her if he never forgave her, if that was her sentence then so be it. I don't deserve to be forgiven.

"Momo! Izuku!" Kirishima hailed the newly healed pair over. "So, um. Are you in?"

Before they could answer Iida marched over to the six of them. "Wait." He took a breath as he looked at his classmates, more specifically Izuku and Shouto. "Why...Why did it have to be you guys of all people? You both stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons, who received amnesty with me. Why is it that you are trying to make the same mistake?"

"Iida! I-it's not like that" Izuku walked closer to his friend to try and explain.

"I'm frustrated too!" He punched Izuku in the jaw, eliciting surprised gasps from the others. He was not the type to randomly punch someone, let alone his friends. "I'm so worried. I'm not just worried for Bakugo, but I'm also worried about all my other classmates too! Izuku, when I saw your injuries you know what it reminded me of? It reminded me of when I saw my brother in his sickbed!" His voice quickly shifted from an irritated shout to a pained plea. "What if you all end up like my brother? You only have one body. What if you get injured and you can't be a hero anymore?" He held Izuku by the shoulders. "Are you saying that you don't care about my worries? That you don't care about how I feel?"

It was Todoroki who put a stop to his rant. They had never seen Iida like this before, he seemed so much more vulnerable than his usual class rep persona. Iida meant those words from the bottom of his heart. "Iida. We don't expect to face them head on and win. We are going to sneak him out."