Origins: Triad of Trouble

Dabi came in through the door hastily "Munchkin! You home?"

Spinel popped around the corner with a smile and hugged him. "Look I'm alive!"

Dabi returned the hug with a sigh, "What happened?" He released her to remove his jacket and hung it up on the wall hook. Dabi took a drink out of the fridge and sat down to face Spinel on the couch. "Alright, I'm listening. Who am I dealing with?"

"Nooooooo" She whined "Don't go after them or anything, their goal is to kill All Might. He just wasn't on site at the time, so they attacked us instead."

Dabi raised an eyebrow leaning back "Why? He is a teacher. Shouldn't he have been there?"

Spinel wrung her fingers together. "Well, you see. He wasn't able to join us at the time since he had something important going on. Eraserhead and Thirteen were there though!" She smiled as she recounted the beginning of the story before she paused frowning a little. "When I made it back to the center, I saw Eraser face down under the Nomu. His arm was snapped, and his head was bloody." She looked up towards her brother. "It's weird because I know I've seen worse than that before but for some reason it just seemed so much worse when it was him."

"Well, he is someone you really know. I mean if all those stories you have told me about him are any proof of fondness then I don't know what is. Think of it this way. If it was me in his place you would feel pretty much the same thing."

"Well yeah, you are my brother." She pouted

"Exactly" Dabi ruffled her hair. "Well that aside. Which idiots tried to attack you?"

"Uh I think they were...hm. 'Confederacy of Evildoers'? or maybe 'Club of Bad Guys'. I'm not entirely sure. Eh, something along those lines" she giggled thinking of the other possible names.

Dabi raised an eyebrow "I doubt either of those is the actual name, but you get points for trying."

--------------

"Tsukauchi! You interviewed young Rosenthal, correct?"

The detective looked over to his blonde friend and nodded. "Yes. Actually, I was just looking for you All Might."

"I already said you could call me Toshinori while I'm like this" All Might gestured to his scrawny self. "Anyway, I'd like to know about young Rosenthal's answers."

Tsukauchi raised an eyebrow "Forgive me for asking, but why does it matter to you?"

"Well you see, she is the student I was talking about."

"The potential villain?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but something like that." Toshinori rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, Rosenthal answered everything truthfully. The only thing that caught me off guard was that she mentioned that he had previously seen Kurogiri. They were at the mall."

Toshinori nodded. "Thank you for letting me know." He walked off and sighed. It seems that Young Rosenthal may actually be working with the villains. Even Tsukauchi said they went to the mall together. He shook his head lamenting. He was now sure that she was working with the League of Villains. As long as she is enrolled in UA, she will bring danger along with her. He shuddered. Toshinori was sure that no good things were waiting in the future if they were to keep the villain girl. All he needed was to bring the proof together so the law and staff could decide what to do.

-----THE NEXT DAY------

Spinel knocked on Dabi's door and opened it just a crack. "Firecracker" She whispered. Dabi groaned in response indicating that he was awake. "Do you know any fun activities? To do when going out."