For You, Forever.

Hey!

It's finally all completed!

Honestly, I can hardly believe it myself. This is the first long story I've completed. SO MANY WORDS. OMG. And lots of pages. I can't even. Originally this fic started out a joke. No, not even, it was supposed to be a nice soft fluffy one shot. Then it spiraled downhill very fast. I was writing chapter twelve before I posted chapter one. I was supposed to stop once canon hit. But uh, it went even more out of control. Then I decided, 'hey I mean it won't be that long to finish it all.' OHO BOY I WAS WRONG. It flew right off the rails and I ended up with 101 chapters. Like I can't even.

If I'm being totally honest some of the chapters were hard to write, I'm the type of person who cries really easily. Happy, sad, funny etc. But, uh. Some of the chapters ended up hitting a bit too close to home, but I think the chapters came out really good - especially those ones.

But anyway!

Thank you for continuing to read and for making it this far and giving this fic a chance! I know OC inserts aren't very popular compared to the other stuff. So y'all are awesome. I really hope you enjoyed reading the fic. Thank you for the votes, comments and bookmarks! <3 

The Villain ending is going to get started! If you prefer a lil more angst in your life, I gotchu. Assuming I correctly added the link (I'm technologically deficient as you can see)

And if you ever so fancy~ there are some Haikyuu Fics in the works!

--------

Anyway, that's pretty much it,

Lots of love Piggycat <3

Stay safe!

---------

"It's ok to be whatever you want, it's ok to be who you are."

"Follow and chase your dreams."

"If people don't approve or say it's unrealistic then just push harder, prove them wrong."

"Do what makes you happy, it'll be you who lives out your path, not them."

"Remember to love yourself."

"Take care of yourself, not just physically but mentally too."

"Your opinions do matter and are valid."

"There is no wrong answer."

"If people don't like it, then fine."

"You can't please everybody."

"But please, don't change your choices, your beliefs on what other people think."

"If you feel like everything is hopeless, don't give up."

"Find something or someone to live for."

"If you are scared of being tossed to the side, always remember,

There are people who will always love and support you."

"For you, forever... My love"

-Being a Hero is Just a Side Job ~2021