It's just Business

-----ONE WEEK LATER------

Spinel tied up her hair in a tight ponytail and slipped on her glowing LED half mask, the illuminated image being sharp teeth. This time she was wearing her little black skirt with bike shorts underneath -should anything unfortunate happen- and a pastel pink shirt with the words 'Ringmaster of the shit show' printed in black cursive. She was going to a nightclub, so she had to at least look the part.

She would have preferred more weapons or even armor, but she didn't have that kinda money. To get enough money to buy something substantial would require her stealing from like eighty rich people who all carried cash. On the good side she did have was two quirk created drugs and a small clip on voice recorder disguised as one of her earrings.

She tugged on her neon yellow converses and slipped her switchblade into her sleeve. She was pretty sure the bar wouldn't care about her age or about her carrying weapons, I mean it is an illegal club, specifically specializing in serving villains. Does that make me one? She shook away her pestering thoughts and focused.

-----------

It wasn't long before she was at the entrance. Without hesitation she strode in acting like she owned the place, as if she had authority. Which she didn't, but she wasn't about to tell them that. Inside the club it was like she walked into a different world. The dry ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. There was a rainbow of lights, the music thumping on loudspeaker, it was deafening.

She sat at the free seat by the bar "One Absinthe on the rocks for the bartender on the left." That phrase – from her observation- would permit the bartender to point her to the location of the back-room door. At least she hoped so.

The bartender passed her an empty glass with a piece of paper telling her the directions to that part of the club. She took the cup with her and made her way across the dance floor and around a set of curtains to be greeted by a bodyguard.

Time to put all those months of Mitzi's training to the test.

"Hey there mister~ I need to talk to your check signer."

--------

Eraserhead shuddered, it wasn't that it was a chilly night, but it was a bad gut feeling he got from years of being an underground hero. It wasn't going to be a quiet night.

--------

"N-No I'm sorry man, I told you everything I know, spare me! You can kill them or whatever you want. Come on, have some pity for this poor soul!"

Dabi growled "Not good enough." Dabi sent the man up in flames, he still wasn't any closer to finding what he needed to retrieve. He wasn't on a time limit, but he needed his job to be over as fast as possible. If it wasn't for the item being flammable, he would have turned this whole place to ash by now.

----------

"You aren't allowed back here." The bodyguard replied, keeping his stony expression.

Spinel came closer moving into his personal space and whispered into his ear very quietly. "But I have something your boss will definitely like to look into. If you would let me meet your boss, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you. You look like you deserve a raise or a promotion, wouldn't you agree?"

The guard looked unconvinced. "What is your business?"

"Ah! I'm glad you asked." Spinel twirled around in feigned happiness "I have a product I'd like to sell him. I'm in need of a sponsor, you understand how it is don't you?" She handed him the empty glass cup "We are just two people trying to make a living, but I just so happen to have something to offer to give me an edge. You wouldn't want to be an antagonist in my success story, would you?"