Namjoon: Seasick

⚠Vomit, littlespace

Namjoon was always opposite to Hoseok when it came to riding vehicles. Hoseok always had motion sickness, and Namjoon never did. Even when Jungkook, who barely even got sick, started puking in a rough flight, Namjoon was still perfectly fine.

This time they were going on a holiday by cruise, and before the trip Namjoon slipped into littlespace with Jungkook and Taehyung. "Kookie an' Taetae, let's pway!" he shouted excitedly. However, when they got into the car, Namjoon turned big again, and he decided to read a book on the cruise. A very wrong desicion indeed.

When they got into their cabins, Namjoon pulled out a book immediately. The words were a bit small, and Namjoon had to wear his glasses and squint at the words to read.

He shared a cabin with his caregiver Hoseok, and there was Jungkook who was eager to play with him. "Hobi hyungie!" squealed Jungkook, slipping into littlespace as soon as they got on the cruise.

"Please, Kookie, find someone else," grumbled Hoseok, who was having a hard time with his churning stomach. "Someone get me a plastic bag." Namjoon handed him one, and Hoseok retched into it almost instantly.

Namjoon sighed. He was feeling little, but if his main caregiver was going to spend the whole day puking in the cabin, then he had to force himself to stay big.

The leader read for another half an hour, and he suddenly felt nauseous. "No way... not now," he muttered to himself. He couldn't be seasick now. If he did, then he would turn little, and he wouldn't let anybody except his caregiver touch him. Besides, his very own caregiver, Hoseok, was currently puking his guts out.

He didn't want to make himself even more nauseous by staring at a plastic bag and imagining puke, so he decided to take a nap. It might've worked if Seokjin hadn't burst in, screeching, "Namjoon! The littles are seasick! Come help!" Seokjin noticed Hoseok puking in a corner, so he apologized quietly.

"C'mon," nagged Seokjin. Namjoon groaned silently in his head. He didn't want to think about puke, nor look at it. Worst of all, he was going to help clean it up and something like that.

"Oh, Kookie," cooed Seokjin, entering the room with Namjoon. The little maknae was sitting on the floor, completely covered in puke. "He always gets seasick in littlespace," explained the oldest to Namjoon. Retching sounds came from the bathroom, and Namjoon assumed that it was Taehyung vomiting with Yoongi assisting and comforting him.

Namjoon took a deep breath. He couldn't just vomit now. That would be the worst thing to do. He closed his eyes as he felt the cruise move slowly. "Namjoon-ah, what's happening?" asked Seokjin worriedly.

Before Namjoon could reply, he added breakfast and last night's dinner to the pile of stomach acid of Jungkook's on the floor. Seokjin gasped and sprang into action. "Min Yoongi, you hear me? Get out of that bathroom and let these two in!"

Yoongi heard, and he rushed Taehyung out, his eyeballs popping out of his eyes. "Appa!" wailed Namjoon, slipping into littlespace. Yoongi cursed under his breath and ran for the next room, going to call for Hoseok.

Seokjin gave Taehyung a plastic bag, and he took Jungkook and Namjoon into the bathroom. Namjoon kept throwing up into the toilet. Jungkook had vomited for quite a while, so he was fine. For now.

Hoseok came running into the cabin while puking into a plastic bag. He rushed into the bathroom, seeing his baby boy swaying dangerously from the toilet bowl and spitting mouthfuls of stomach acid, he hugged Namjoon tightly. "It must've been the book, Joonie, hm?" whispered Hoseok, trying not to vomit on his little.

"Is someone feeling little?" cooed Hoseok as he cleaned up Namjoon and changed him into a cute onesie with a diaper. "Appa," giggled Namjoon, cuddling his two stuffies.

"Feel bwetter now, appa," said Namjoon, and he continued

"Feel bwetter now, appa," said Namjoon, and he continued. "But I still wanna wots and wots of cwuddles."

"Of course, sweetheart, you can get all the cuddles in the world."