Namjoon: Give Me a Break

Namjoon had been busy composing lyrics in his room for a while. He decided to take a little break by having a snack in the kitchen, but when he arrived at the living room, there was Seokjin sighing and the others in a complete mess. It was chaotic.

"What. Is. Going. On," Namjoon said, trying to stay calm and not freak out. Hoseok was lying on the floor crying because of a spider on the wall. Yoongi was asleep on the kitchen counter. The maknae liners were tangled together, and they too, were asleep. The only one normal except from Namjoon was Seokjin.

"I'm sorry, Joon, I know it's hectic," sighed Seokjin. He didn't mean to let things get out of control. "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?" roared Namjoon angrily. He had had enough of all of this. He was writing lyrics while the other members were making a whole mess at the same time.

Everyone who was asleep woke up and turned their heads to the leader. Jungkook began crying because of Namjoon getting scary and Hoseok screamed as the spider crawled towards the sofa. Taehyung and Jimin started comforting the youngest as Yoongi fell back asleep.

"Let's go to dance practice," was all Namjoon said. He couldn't believe what a mess the others had specially created.

Taehyung and Jimin were busy whispering, "Don't worry, I'm sure Joonie hyungie didn't mean it, Kookie." Yoongi stretched while Hoseok ran away from the sofa. "Alright, Mr. Smartypants, let's go to dance practice."

Everyone followed Namjoon (who was fuming) outside to the car and they soon arrived at the dance practice room.

'DNA' was the first song they practiced. Namjoon was tired. He had a bad headache, but he didn't want to mess up everything like his members did previously. It was completely different from what he expected though.

"Namjoon, stop messing up!" shouted the dance instructor for the fifth time. Namjoon nodded and wiped his sweat. He meant it and he tried his best, but his head was about to burst and he was feeling a little dizzy and thirsty.

"N-need a break," he mumbled, stumbling off to drink some water before the dance instructor even allowed. "Fine," the instructor hissed, "but only for five minutes. You're having a comeback soon. You can't keep messing up and be lazy."

After a short break of five minutes, they continued. They were still stuck at 'DNA' because Namjoon still couldn't get the hand-twisting part right (A/N I'm sorry but I don't what it's called. It's the part when it goes 'DNA' in that deep voice).

He was focusing more on his splitting headache than the choreography. "Kim Namjoon! What is wrong with you?" yelled the dance instructor. Nobody could blame the instructor. Everyone was very frustrated with him. They were all getting their moves correctly, but Namjoon kept messing up.

"B-break," Namjoon whimpered. "Another break? You've just had one ten minutes ago. Are you feeling okay, Joon?" asked Seokjin worriedly. He felt the younger's forehead. "Wow, you're burning up a little."

Seokjin told the dance instructor about it and convinced him to let Namjoon sleep through the whole practice.

***

"J-jin?" Namjoon's sleepy voice was heard in his room. "Yes?" smiled Seokjin, entering the younger's room, holding a tray of soup. "Here's some food. Eat it up. We had your private doctor over just now."

"Really?"

"Yeah," replied Seokjin, "but you were asleep for the whole time, even when he put the stethoscope on your chest. You were pretty tired, weren't you?"

"I had a migraine," Namjoon admitted, "but I didn't know about the fever." Seokjin said, "I checked your temperature a little while ago. It was 37.6, just a slight fever. You should be able to recover soon."

"But," the oldest continued, "we're having a week of holiday. The doctor said that you were just too stressed and tired, also a little dehydrated. Take care of yourself properly, Joon-ah."

"Joon-ah," mimicked Jungkook as he and the rest of the band entered. "Hey, I'm sorry for yelling just now, guys," apologized Namjoon. "It's okay, Joon," smiled Yoongi, "I was being a pain in the butt previously, I admit."

"Everyone was a pain in the butt," said Taehyung, "but it's fine now, seeing that you're okay, Joonie hyungie."

"I was scared to my death," said Jungkook dramatically.

Namjoon chuckled. What a Bangtan family.