Jungkook: Eating Disorder

Requested by @kookoie020 :)

"Jiminie, you totally skipped breakfast and now you're telling me you don't want to have lunch?"

It worried it others so much, hearing that particular sentence from Hoseok. "N-no, hyung, I did eat something in the morning," lied Jimin. "What did you eat, then?" demanded Seokjin, not quite believing him. "Uh- I forgot?" Jimin mentally face-palmed himself. It was such a lame excuse, and surely no one would believe it. He bit his lip. Who made him as such a bad liar?

"You need energy to dance, and you need food for energy, I'm sure you understand," sighed Namjoon. "But like- I don't have time," admitted Jimin, pouting. Ah, so that was the reason. "That's not an excuse, hyung," huffed Taehyung. "Y-yeah, I won't do it again," mumbled Jimin, "I'm sorry guys."

It didn't quite improve. To be honest, it wasn't like that he didn't have time. He just- didn't feel like it. All the Twitter comments just made him sick. How is Jimin so fat?  I bet he eats more than all other six. I'd very much like to kill you, you stupid Jimin. They call you Mochi, but I bet you're just a filthy piece of-

Jimin couldn't take it anymore, and his members knew that. They wanted to help him recover, to let him be the cheerful and bubbly boy he used to be. He had a personal doctor right there to help him, and day by day he started getting better, but the others couldn't help but pay more attention on him, such as reminding him to eat at times when they were busy.

But one particular member had been feeling upset because of certain hate comments from their dance instructor, and who knew that it would actually develop as a very severe eating disorder? No one guessed so. Actually, no one even knew that it happened.

It started from this. "Jungkook, go choke your fat ass up with fried rice if you love eating so much!" the dance teacher had snapped. And it had happened more than once. Jungkook admitted it, he had been eating a lot, but was the extra rude and mean commentaries from the dance instructor needed?

Now, just looking at particular foods, such as fried rice and anything involving rice or grains, made him feel nauseous, and sometimes he really vomited because of that. And looking at the mirror, looking at his 'fat' self, just made him want to cry.

And now, because of this, Jungkook found himself inside his bathroom, holding a small bag of laxatives. He sat on the toilet as he gulped down a few of those pills, waiting for the effect to happen on him. After so, which took about forty-five minutes for him to clean himself up, he left the toilet and sat down on his bed, but stood up immediately.

You pathetic, stupid fat ass, why did you sit down?

"Stand up, stand up, don't sit down!" he muttered to himself. "Right, it's time for my three-hour jog," he said again. "Hyungies won't be here for a while, so maybe I can extend the period." He huffed as he changed into a T-shirt with some random shorts and headed outside. "Faster, faster, faster!" he screamed at himself. Fortunately, he was jogging at an empty park where there wasn't anyone.

After exactly three hours, thirty-two minutes, and twelve seconds of jogging, Jungkook returned home and took a quick shower and came out right when his hyungs came back. "Hello, Kook-ah," smiled Seokjin, but had a worried look on his face. "What's wrong, hyung?" asked Jungkook when only the two of them were left in the living room. "Well-" Seokjin hesitated, "Jiminie isn't eating again. I'm afraid he's having an eating disorder, so we'll have to take him to the doctor later, maybe tomorrow... we might have two days of holiday too."

"Please don't tell him yet, Jungkookie," added Seokjin, and Jungkook nodded. He was also quite worried about his hyung, and most of all, he didn't know all the excessive exercise that he was doing was a huge symptom of eating disorder, and how he hated food was also one of them.

Jungkook just found them disgusting. Most of them, actually, but no one noticed that he always refused his favorite lamb skewers, and how he ate less and less. He huffed, suddenly feeling nauseous, and rushed up to his bathroom and threw up, heaving unhappily.

"What's all this?" he sniffled to himself, not suspecting a thing.

***

"EVERYONE IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!" yelled Yoongi. "UM SO BASICALLY WE'RE HAVING LAMB SKEWERS! AND SOME CHICKEN TAKEAWAY!" Jungkook jolted with a heave and rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up again, but it stopped after a while fortunately.

"Everyone, so, um... Jimin? You know how you've been avoiding particular foods again?" began Namjoon, when everyone sat down on the dinner table. "I- I dunno," pouted Jimin. "It's probably your eating disorder again," said Hoseok, "but we can go to the doctor, let you have medicine, and fix it up."

"Okay, thank you, everybody," replied Jimin, who seemed a bit happier. "And, we're going to a weight and height test tomorrow to make sure that we're all normal. Jimin, you'll also have to go," added Namjoon seriously.

Jungkook bit his lip and fiddled with his hands, not even taking a single bite of anything, but it was left unnoticed by the others because they all had their attention on Jimin. "You okay, Jimin?" was all everyone would say, and Jungkook found it frustrating. He kind of wanted that attention too, but he understood that Jimin was undergoing a hard situation.

But he didn't know that the exact same thing was happening on him too.

***

"181 cm, 67 kg," the doctor said to Namjoon, who bowed in return and walked out of the door. Then it was the others, followed by Jimin, who weighed around three to four kg less than he should.

"Mr. Jeon, it's your turn," smiled the doctor kindly. Jungkook stepped on the scale nervously, thinking if he was going to be overweight, and that was all he had in mind. He pouted aggressively and looked down, and soon he was told to step down, and the doctor had a frown on his face.

"A-am I overweight? I- I might need to do more exercise!" blurted Jungkook. The doctor shook his head. "You're so underweight," he announced seriously. "Like, fifty-seven kg? Mr. Jeon, what have you been eating?"

"A-are you sure, doctor? It must be a mistake..." trembled Jungkook. "Wait, fifty-seven kg? That's so underweight, Jungkookie!" Namjoon spoke. "What did he have for meals these days?" the doctor turned to the others. They all shrugged.

"Be honest, Mr. Jeon, have you been eating?"

Jungkook sniffled, clinging tight to Seokjin and shook his head slowly. The doctor sighed. "It's sure to be an eating disorder, Mr. Jeon. We'll have to arrange you a doctor later this afternoon." Jungkook's lips quivered, gnawing on his lip to stop himself from bursting into tears.

"Don't cry, bun," whispered Seokjin. The doctor left the room to call a nutritionist, while the others hugged Jungkook tight. "H-hyungies?" Jungkook looked up and mumbled softly. "Yes, Jungkookie?" smiled Hoseok, stroking the youngest's hair. "Will you hate me for this?" was what he asked, feeling scared. "Of course not, our baby brother..."

"I'm not a baby," blushed Jungkook as Jimin squished his cheeks. "As if," chuckled Taehyung, rolling his eyes, "baby."

~A/N~

Hey there! I will be taking about a month of hiatus and it will end at around 20/6 or 21/6 or some time like this. That also means that this will be the last chapter before I take my hiatus/break. It's the time for the exams, and this one's really important, as it's that middle school exam thing. I'm so sorry for those who have requested and have waited for a while. In case you still don't get it, I won't be active on Wattpad for this period, hope y'all understand!

And also, happy Mother's Day, I wish you had a great time with your mothers, because I surely did!