Jimin: Seizures

Requested by @Park21Jeon :)

"SO YOU JUST 'ACCIDENTALLY' BROKE MY CAR'S ENGINE WHEN DRIVING IT AND BLAMED IT ON NAMJOON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!" roared Yoongi. Jimin sniffled and trembled. Yoongi sure was scary when he was angry, and now the second oldest was really, really angry.

"I- I didn't mean to, hyung," he whimpered. Yoongi looked as if he was ready to hit Jimin. "SO DOES THAT MEAN I CAN BREAK ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND BLAME IT ON SOMEONE AND SAY THAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO?" Yoongi shouted.

"I said I'm sorry, hyung. It's not like you don't have money to buy another car. You're the very rich Suga who can afford three-dollar chains, right?" Jimin scoffed. "Shut up," Yoongi hissed. "Tell me that another time," Jimin snapped back.

"Hey, hey, hey," Hoseok said, bouncing into the living room, trying to calm everyone down. "Let's take deep breathes, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out, breath-" Jimin glared at Hoseok. "Shut up about your fricking breathing. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Hoseok scowled.

"I'm your hyung, for your information, excuse me," Hoseok spat. "So?" Jimin growled. "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE MY BIOLOGICAL HYUNG! YOU'RE JUST A BANDMATE OF BTS!" Hoseok seethed. "Can you just respect your hyungs? Is it so hard to do so?" He was trying his best to calm himself down.

"Jungkook?" Jimin turned to the youngest, shooting him a look that said 'which side are you on'. "U-um," stammered Jungkook. Both sides were glaring at him, barely blinking. The only thing he considered right now between sides was, which side was scarier if he was on the other, then that would be the one he would join.

It so happened to be Yoongi and Hoseok's side.

"I'm so sorry, Jiminie hyung," whispered Jungkook as he slyly walked over towards Yoongi. Jimin banged the table with his fist angrily. "KIM TAEHYUNG?! HOW ABOUT YOU?"

Within fifteen minutes, six were fighting against one. Jimin was the only one on his own side. How interesting indeed.

***

"You don't lock me in a basement like that, that's child abuse!" whimpered Jimin.

"Not only that," snickered Yoongi, "it's going to be all dark. We don't want to see you anymore, you filthy creature." With that, he slammed the door to the basement shut.

No.

They didn't just lock me in the basement in the dark, right?

Yes, they did.

Jimin's legs started to shake in fear. He was so afraid of the dark, and what's more? When he was afraid, he would have horrible seizures. The other must've forgotten about that point. Jimin had tried to explain it to them, but it was no use.

A freak.

"Everyone?" he managed to voice out shakily, trying his best not to collapse. "Is anybody out there?" No response. Of course, he sighed unhappily, they had all gotten mad at him, but whose idea was it to drink a full cup of lemonade and accidentally spill it on Yoongi's car when the second oldest told him not to? And whose idea was it to blame it on Namjoon because no one was looking?

Maybe it was all his fault.

Yes, yes, it totally was his fault. He started sobbing in agony tried opening the door, but it was locked, signaling that a seizure was coming up.

Jimin suddenly jolted and gasped for air, dropping down to the ground. He screamed in pain as he gulped and threw up all over himself, but when everyone thought that you were crying wolf, at some point you're totally helpless.

Maybe I'm too useless for this world, he thought as his eyelids began drooping, blood dripping from his forehead from when his head hit the ground.

**

"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten too angry, hyung," sighed Hoseok. "Jimin literally broke my car," Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms. "It's not like you can't buy another one, like he said," Seokjin reassured. "It's not like he's afraid of anything in the basement- oh damn!"

"What?" Namjoon inquired, turning to Yoongi. "Jimin's scared of the dark and when he gets afraid he gets seizures!" screeched Yoongi, who was already rushing down the hallway and heading to the basement to get to Jimin.

"Oh you're right!" screamed Jungkook as him and Taehyung ran behind. "Shoot," muttered Seokjin under his breath, and followed, along with Namjoon and Hoseok.

Yoongi panted, fumbling in his pocket for the basement key, finally finding it, and he put it to the lock. He opened the door to reveal...

***

Jimin had been having a couple of seizures already and thrown up several times. He hated being like that, especially when he felt his pants grow warm and wet, but by then he barely had consciousness and didn't quite know what was going on.

"'ung," he struggled to voice out, trying to use the last bit of energy to crawl near the door. He heard footsteps coming, which made him smile a little. They were coming, but he didn't know, he didn't know...

He didn't know if he could last this long.

It was ages till the door creaked open, revealing a very sweaty and worried Yoongi, but Jimin, the poor thing had already fainted, saliva still dripping from his mouth. "HE'S BLEEDING!" cried Yoongi, unsure of what to do from shock.

"SOMEONE CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!"

***

"Bad news, Mr. Park has a lot of bruises and has lost a lot of blood. Thankfully, he is currently stable and awake, but his body functions may be a little damaged. Let me give you an example. He will live with long-term bedwetting. Secondly, his heart may beat a lot slower or faster than normal people..."

Yoongi felt like it was all his fault. Bedwetting was a very humiliating thing indeed. And a heart beating a lot slower or faster than the others was just... it might even affect his performance onstage. If he hadn't yelled at Jimin and told the others to lock him up in the basement, it wouldn't have happened.

He wanted to cry. It was all his fault, but he told himself, don't cry no matter what, because Jimin should be the one who was allowed to cry. Jimin was the one who had been hurt, after all.

"Hyung?" Jimin whispered weakly. "I'm so sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to," Yoongi sobbed, ignoring what he said to himself previously. "It's okay hyung. I told myself, maybe I'm too useless for this world, and that's why it happened. I'm all fine with it," smiled Jimin.

"Even if it was meant to happen, Chim, it's because you're too good and amazing for this world."

Hey guys, I hope y'all don't mind this new update schedule!