Taejin: Please Forgive Me

Requested by @Mayataylor786 :)

The flu season this year in Korea was a lot worse than last year.

Seokjin woke up coughing. His head and throat were burning, and he immediately recognized the symptoms. As if things couldn't be worse, he felt vomit crawling up his throat.

And as if things still couldn't get worse, they had seven hours of dance practice today.

Oh damn, it just had to happen the time right before another comeback, which was tomorrow. And then the live performances and interviews would come tumbling.

"Jin hyung! It's time for practice!" A voice giggled before Taehyung came barging into the room. Seokjin chuckled slightly. The two were the closest and the most brotherly ones. However, the eldest didn't want to infect Taehyung, or tell the younger about his sickness. "Go away," Seokjin pretended to groan. "I'll come down in a minute."

"Got that!" Taehyung exclaimed as he dashed out of Seokjin's bedroom and back downstairs to the dining table. Seokjin stretched and managed to stood up. He was now involved with a migraine, and it hurt so bad, Seokjin was swaying in the room. Fortunately, he had some pills for headaches in his room, so he gulped those down and felt a slight bit better.

But only a slight bit.

***

Dance was humiliating and exhausting.

First of all, Seokjin just couldn't get the moves right. According to the dance instructor, he didn't have the 'power'. He could see clearly that the rest of the members were doing it flawlessly, but he was the only one who was still making mistakes. Seokjin also noticed that his bandmates were starting to get frustrated.

Secondly, Taehyung was giving him the death glare. And a scowl. A scowl that said, 'You are so dammed after this. You will die from a murderer. And that murderer is me.'

Seokjin was the eldest. Technically.

But now, he probably wasn't. He felt small under everyone's looks, and then Taehyung finally couldn't take it. He had been waiting for rest for a long time, but thanks to Seokjin's 'not-so-great' and 'powerless' dancing, their dance instructor forced them to stay for another hour.

The minutes were ticking by, and Seokjin, thanks to his migraine, nausea, and sore throat, still couldn't perfect that dance move.

"What the frick is your problem, Kim Seokjin?"

Seokjin trembled as he raised his head to see Taehyung angrily scowling at him. "W-what did you say?" whispered the eldest. "I said," repeated Taehyung, crossing his arms, "What the frick is your problem?"

"What? I'm older than you!" Seokjin cried.

"Doesn't mean you can mess your dance up on purpose," scoffed Taehyung to his supposedly favorite hyung.

"And why would I do that?" Seokjin's bottom lip quivered. He couldn't take it anymore. Him being the eldest didn't mean he could carry everything. He just wanted to squeeze his eyes shut and fall in a deep sleep.

He was panting. He was struggling to breath properly. He was exhausted.

He just wanted to rest.

"Because you're a lazy dickhead," shouted Taehyung, losing control of his emotions.

And somehow, at that moment, the dance instructor had disappeared into the bathroom.

"Me? A lazy dickhead?" muttered Seokjin. Everything around him was suddenly spinning. "T-then maybe I shouldn't be here at all..."