Seokjin: Water Intoxication

Today, Bangtan was shooting another episode of Run BTS. They were playing games at a beach, and the shooting was expected to last for around two days.

The first day of the shoot ended, and all of them were relieved. Everyone was hot and exhausted, especially Seokjin. They were playing beach ball (just pretend there's an episode of that), and Seokjin kept running around and picking up the ball. He was very sweaty.

To prevent heat exhaustion or heat stroke, Seokjin had brought five big bottles of water to replenish the fluids he had lost. Little did he know, drinking too much water wasn't exactly great either.

Seokjin gulped down a bottle of water, and he glanced over at the other members. Yoongi was sipping water from a cup, while the others were drinking slowly from their bottles. Namjoon saw Seokjin gobbling down water and warned, "Jin hyung, maybe it's a better idea not to drink that much water so fast." However, Seokjin ignored him.

Soon, Seokjin had finished three bottles, and at first nothing was wrong. He was relieved to return to their dorm, so he could rest a little, and perhaps drink more water. He continued drinking the remaining two bottles of water on the car, and they all decided to nap for a while, as they were having the rest of the day off.

***
Seokjin woke up and rubbed his eyes. He gazed at the wall, confused. Why was he feeling nauseous? He groaned, his stomach churning and twisting, making every second worse.

Jungkook crashed into Seokjin's room. "Jinnie hyungie, wanna play Overwatch with us?" he offered. Seokjin shook his head. "I'm still kinda tired. How about later?" Jungkook's face developed into a pout, and the maknae left.

Seokjin thought the reason his stomach was twisting in knots was exhaustion, so he went downstairs for some medicine and found the maknae line playing video games.

By that time, Seokjin's stomach was threatening to expel breakfast and lunch. The others had decided to have seafood for dinner, which probably wasn't good for Seokjin's situation currently. He didn't want to refuse, as he believed the bad feeling of his stomach was just tiredness. Even if he knew he was sick, he wouldn't say no, because he didn't want anyone to worry about him.

Don't get me wrong. Seokjin absolutely loves seafood, but his stomach didn't really agree. He wanted to have it, but not his churning tummy.

Suddenly, Seokjin tasted breakfast, which was pancakes and whipped cream right at the back of his throat. He squeezed his eyes and swallowed thickly, hoping the nausea to stop, but it just wouldn't.

And then he threw up on the kitchen counter.

"GUYS, JINNIE HYUNGIE THREW UP ON THE POOR KITCHEN COUNTER!" screamed Jungkook, freaking out at the sight of vomit. "I'm fine," croaked Seokjin, but he obviously wasn't.

"My god, Seokjin hyung," muttered Hoseok, hurrying over to the oldest. Seokjin retched again, this time over the kitchen sink. Namjoon came running too, with Yoongi and the maknae liners. They gasped at Seokjin throwing up, and the oldest's face looked pale, green, and sweaty.

"What's wrong?" asked Jimin worriedly. Taehyung went to grab some wet cloths, while Hoseok assisted Seokjin who was continuously gagging. "I'll call Sejin," said Yoongi, making a mad dash for his phone.

Namjoon thought for a moment then said, "Hyung, I think it's water intoxication." Seokjin collapsed in Hoseok's hands, and the younger carried him over to the couch. "I got a new shirt for Jinnie hyungie," announced Jungkook, coming in the living room with a pink t-shirt.

"Thanks," mumbled Seokjin, trying his best not to break down in tears. Taehyung started cleaning the kitchen counter, and Yoongi returned, saying, "Thank god Sejin hyung is giving us a week off."

"No!" panicked Seokjin. "We'll continue filming! You didn't tell him that I was throwing up a little, right?" Yoongi chuckled. Taehyung rolled his eyes and said, "From what I see, you weren't throwing up just a little, you know, hyungie."

"What's water intoxication?" inquired Seokjin, turning to Namjoon. The leader explained it (if you really wanna know what it is, then search it up yourself), and Seokjin nodded. "So that's because I drank too much water too fast?" Namjoon replied, "Yes."

Another wave of nausea came, and Seokjin covered his mouth with his hand. Hoseok handed over a bucket, and Seokjin puked in it almost immediately.

"I suppose you'll have to rest a little, hyung," sighed Hoseok. He turned to the oldest, who's eyes were drooping slightly and slowly falling asleep.

Jungkook was about to carry Seokjin to bed, when Seokjin mumbled, "But I still wanna have that seafood."