Taehyung: Sprained Ankle

"Kim Taehyungie hyung!" screamed Jungkook, shaking his youngest hyung awake. Taehyung grumbled and stretched, muttering, "You shouldn't have, Jeon Jungkook."

"It ain't my fault," replied Jungkook cheekily. "Aish," groaned Taehyung, but he was used to the maknae teasing him like this.

"The dance instructor said," called Seokjin from downstairs. "That the slowest one to get to the practice room will have to stay for ten minutes longer." Jungkook immediately jumped up and got dressed, while Taehyung followed suit.

"We're here," panted Taehyung. "Good," smiled Seokjin.

They finished breakfast, got into the car, and ran to the dance practice room. Jungkook, being the fastest member of Bangtan, was obviously the fastest. Then came Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Taehyung was usually faster than the leader and the oldest, but he sensed that something was up.

His ankle was painful, and it was a little swelling. He couldn't run as fast as he usually could, so he lagged behind Seokjin and Namjoon, who were grinning happily as they saw Taehyung trudge behind.

"I'm second last!" yelled Namjoon in excitement. Jungkook just shrugged and rolled his eyes, and Seokjin patted him on the back. "Haha, you were supposed to be last." Then he turned to the second youngest. "Is there something wrong, Taehyung? You don't look too good."

Taehyung shook his head, and Namjoon laughed, "Don't worry. That's because I improved!" Then they started dancing.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt a pain in his ankle, as if someone had stabbed him with a knife. He yelped in pain and fell to the floor, clutching his ankle, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Did you sprain your ankle?" asked Yoongi worriedly, stopping because of the second youngest.

It turned out that when Jungkook and Taehyung sprinted down the stairs of their dorm, Taehyung sprained his ankle, unfortunately.

"It's alright, Taehyung," said the dance instructor, who was very kind. "You don't have to dance or stay later. Just watch them do it." Taehyung mumbled 'thanks' and limped over to a couch and sat down.

The others ended their dance practice and suddenly heard some muffled sobs. They looked over to see Taehyung having his head burying into a cushion and whimpering a little. "Aw, Taetae," cooed Hoseok. "Is it really painful?"

Taehyung choked out a 'yes' and clung tight to Hoseok, something the older hadn't expected. "Shh, baby, you're going to be fine," whispered Hoseok. Seokjin ruffled the second youngest's hair, and Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung looked at his swelling ankle. It wasn't getting any better. In fact, it was getting tender and redder. Not a good sign.

"Let's get some medicine for Tae," suggested Jimin. The others agreed, and Jungkook hopped onto the couch, letting his youngest hyung snuggle into his chest. "Let's go home," whined Taehyung, pouting.

"Alright," replied Yoongi. They got back into the car, and Seokjin drove them back to the dorm. With Taehyung still pouting.

After they rubbed some medicine that Jimin had got for Taehyung from the pharmacy on his leg, the second youngest felt a lot better

After they rubbed some medicine that Jimin had got for Taehyung from the pharmacy on his leg, the second youngest felt a lot better. "Thank you, hyungs," he smiled, the pain fading away slowly.

"That's what hyungs are for," answered Seokjin, smiling.

"Hey! What about me?" whined Jungkook. "Am I a hyung too?" His eyes lit up. "I mean, I took care of you too." Everyone rolled their eyes, and Hoseok threw a slipper at the maknae.

"No way! You are our little baby maknae forever!"

Hi! Now I've finally written all of the members being sick! After reading a couple of these stories, who do you think my ultimate bias wrecker is (of BTS)? It's actually kinda obvious, but I'll leave it to you, if you wanna guess. Again, thanks for reading and the votes!

Stay safe,

BTSFANJENDEUK