Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Jimin

A/N You can look this sickness/disease up on Google, because I just did the same thing.

⚠Diarrhea

It was very fortunate for Jimin that Bang PD nim suddenly offered them a two week holiday because they worked so hard, or else he would've almost died from those horrid cramps in his stomach that started in the morning right when he woke up.

He tried rubbing his own stomach a lot, but that only caused more gas to come out from his bloated stomach. He suspected that it was only some stress, but it turned out that he was wrong.

Usually if he wasn't feeling well on a busy morning, he wouldn't even inform any of the others, but today was different. They actually had a long holiday ahead of them, so he decided to tell Seokjin about it, and also of course his fellow maknae liners.

"Seokjin hyung," grumbled Jimin as he walked downstairs weakly. "What's wrong, Jiminie?" asked Seokjin, observing the younger's pale face. "I don't feel good," whimpered Jimin. Seokjin carried Jimin in bridal style to the couch, where he felt Jimin's forehead. "It's kinda hot, baby. Let me take your temperature, hm?" said Seokjin.

"Jimin-ah, your temperature is uh... 38.3. Hmm, what other symptoms do you have?" asked Seokjin. Jimin replied, "I've got stomach cramps, and um..." he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Gas." Seokjin chuckled. "Well, I'll better call your private doctor just in case."

Jimin only nodded, and at the same time, Taehyung, who was giving Jungkook a piggy-back ride came down. "You're so heavy," groaned Taehyung. "You guys, we need a meeting immediately," shouted Seokjin. "Jimin's not feeling so good."

Jungkook sprang into action. As the fastest member of BTS, he rushed up the stairs and repeated what Seokjin said by screaming into everyone's ears. "Jeon Jungkook!" yelled a very sleepy and grumpy grandpa Yoongi. The older held a slipper and was aiming at the maknae when Seokjin came up, scolding, "C'mon, stop being grumpy, Yoongi. Jimin's sick, for God's sake!"

"He's what?!" Yoongi gasped as his eyes widened suddenly. "He's sick!" shrieked Jungkook, still running around the house. "I've called his doctor, so we'll better wait till he comes," explained Seokjin, trying to calm Jungkook down. "Jeon Jungkook! You better stop running, or else..."

"Or else what?" giggled Jungkook. But Seokjin was speechless. "You don't even know what kind of 'or else' you're gonna do to me, eomma hyung." Seokjin glared at the youngest just as the doorbell rang.

"Must be the doctor," muttered Seokjin, going to get the door. "Er... hi, Dr. Kim. We called you because you know, our Jimin's feeling a little under the weather." Dr. Kim nodded and entered the house.

The doctor finally diagnosed Jimin with irritable bowel syndrome. He advised Jimin to eat lactose free food such as almonds, strawberries, and kiwi, then he left.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, what do you want for breakfast then? We do have some strawberries," called Seokjin from the kitchen. Jimin nodded in response. "I, um... kinda need the bathroom."

"Don't worry," said Jungkook. "We've searched up irritable bowel syndrome and it turns out that symptoms include abdominal pain, cramping and bloating stomach, diarrhea, gas..." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "That, the doctor mentioned to us already, so now shoo and take your Jimin hyung to the bathroom."

Jungkook mumbled an 'oh' and lead Jimin by the hand to the bathroom. "Er..." stammered Jungkook awkwardly. "Should I..." But before he could finish his sentence, Jimin rushed into the bathroom, locked the door, and sat down on the toilet bowl. Soon after, he came out with a face which was as red as a tomato.

"Had diarrhea?" smirked Taehyung, who walked towards Jungkook. Jimin blushed and returned to the couch, where his maknae liners joined him by hugging him tightly. Ten minutes later...

"Needa go again," mumbled Jimin, quickly making his way to the bathroom.

"Hey, Taehyung," giggled Jungkook suddenly. "Why don't we do that?" Taehyung snickered, "Yes, of course. He'll be way too cute, hahaha!" Then, they went to Jungkook's room and got the 'supplies'.

"Where did you two go?" asked Jimin, coming out of the bathroom. Without a word, muscle bunny Jungkook grabbed tiny Jimin's arm and carried him in bridal style to his room. There, he diapered Jimin up, put the older in a onesie, and gave him a pacifier to match.

Jimin, being too weak to fight, sighed and scowled at his two dongsaengs, who were giggling and laughing like idiots. "Hyungs, come see this adorable sight!" shouted Taehyung.

Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok came in, and they gasped. "Oh. My. God. Now what have you maknaes done?" said Hoseok unbelievably. "Made my second youngest hyung a baby?" snickered Jungkook. "Uh... make my youngest hyung a baby?" followed Taehyung.

"Awww," cooed Yoongi. He squished Jimin's cheeks lovingly, and Jimin whined.

"Now this is going to be a very hard day."