Namjoon: Leg Fracture

Requested by @AnnaStark26 :)

.

.

.

.

.

Bangtan always loved having fun, even after a long and weary day of filming an episode of Run BTS under the hot summer sun. They weren't filming anything related to footballs or balloons, but once Jungkook managed to find a balloon and blew it up, they all began kicking it around.

Except for Namjoon. He wasn't in a mood for playing around, especially having gotten a splitting headache, he was feeling extremely grumpy and his legs felt like they were going to give in and allow Namjoon to drop down onto the floor.

Fortunately, the leader was peacefully sat in a chair, playing with his fingers and whistling one of their songs. Not until the members spotted him there, however.

"Namjoon-ah! Don't you want to come and join us?" Hoseok's loud and cheery voice made Namjoon let out a silent groan. Too loud for his poor ears. He was about to decline, when Taehyung spoke up.

"Hyung!" The second youngest whined. "Don't just be a boring old grandpa sitting over there. You're just like Yoongi hyung, but now he's playing with us too!" Yoongi dug his elbow into Taehyung's stomach, while the younger one pretended to glare at him. Namjoon chuckled at his bandmates' antics and slowly got up from his chair, smiling as the rest cheered.

Namjoon winced and bit his lip, a wave of dizziness rushing over him, accompanied by slight nausea, which he always had when feeling lightheaded.

"But guys, I'm tired," he protested, feeling unwell. "C'mon, don't be such a party pooper, hyung," Jimin said, running over towards the leader and pulling the older one by hand, running back to the rest of Bangtan.

Namjoon let out a surprised gasp before tripping over something on the floor, subconsciously curling up into a ball, and rolling down a nearby staircase.

Jimin let go and widened his eyes at the scene in front of him. "Hyung!" He exclaimed. Running over to the leader, he helped Namjoon up. At least, he tried to. Namjoon whined slightly as he struggled to stand up properly. The others saw the scene and called the ambulance immediately.

"We called 119. They'll come soon," Seokjin announced with a frown on his expression. "Don't worry, Joon-ah, it's going to be okay," the eldest said in attempt to soothe Namjoon, but it didn't seem to work. The younger one was trembling slightly, his heart pounding, afraid that he wasn't fit to work.

**

"So basically, you've had a leg fracture, you understand that, Joonie?"

Namjoon shook his head. "T-then does that mean I can't walk?" He pouted unhappily. "No, unfortunately," replied Yoongi. Bangtan had returned to their dorm after a quick trip to the hospital and after the doctor saying that Namjoon didn't have to spend a day in the hospital but couldn't work out or have dance practice.

Namjoon was now comfortably sat on the sofa, squished between the maknae line, but he didn't feel comfortable at all. He was told that he would need help with a lot of things, such as using the bathroom, which frustrated him the most. He wasn't a little baby, was he? Especially how the members kept coddling with him like he was a child angered him most, but he kept telling himself that he wasn't supposed to lose his temper easily like that.

Deep inside, there was fear. Fear that he would never be able to walk again. Though he knew that his condition simply consisted of an unfortunate and clumsy fracture and nothing much, it still worried him a lot.