Hoseok: Seizure

Seokjin and Hoseok knew nothing would go wrong today.

Kidding. Everything would probably go wrong. Check out those bags under the maknae liners' eyes, and Namjoon had already broke two bowls and four plates in a row, and now he was holding another of those bowls, trying his best to set the table.

Then the whole table crashed down to the floor.

Hoseok was trying to calm everyone down, and Yoongi just wanted to sleep for another fifteen minutes. Hoseok was the calmest one there, despite he was feeling a little under the weather. Anyways, Seokjin and Hoseok were tidying things up. Or at least they tried to.

If you had Jungkook sleeping under the collapsed table, and Taehyung drooling everywhere he crawled, it would be impossible to tidy up. Not to mention Jimin was sneakily making his way back to his bedroom.

Being the sunshine of Bangtan wasn't easy at all. And that certain sunshine wasn't feeling well. Hoseok was muffling his sneezes into his hand, but nobody noticed because everything was chaotic currently. He also felt a fever, but no, not yet, he couldn't just fall sick and turn the dorm upside down.

Finally, things were a little back to place, and after a rushed breakfast, they all headed to dance practice.

There was a certain member who kept tripping over others' feet and making mistakes. Nobody knew who it was until Jimin got sick of it eventually and turned around to find... "Hoseok hyung!" gasped Jimin.

Everyone except Jungkook turned around too and gasped. Why was their dance machine Hoseok tripping over everything? Jungkook whined as he was tangled with Hoseok.

"I'm sorry guys," Hoseok mumbled as he stood up and continued the dance, making more mistakes along the way.

"Hoseok, I want to speak to you," said Seokjin when Hoseok tripped over his feet for the tenth time. They went over to a corner in the room, and Seokjin suddenly shouted at him, "Jung Hoseok! What is wrong with you? Why do you keep making stupid mistakes that we don't even make since we were trainees? I thought you were the best at dancing!"

Hoseok trembled as he started sobbing and fell to the floor. Yoongi didn't mind the fact that Seokjin was his hyung and glared at the oldest. He cradled Hoseok and kissed his forehead, but pulled away immediately.

"Hobi, you're burning up!" Yoongi exclaimed in shock. "I'm fine," replied Hoseok, forcing a smile, not wanting to let the others down even more. With that, he pushed Yoongi away and turned on the music and continued dancing.

That was certainly another mistake, but a huge one.

Hoseok was burning up, and slowly, his vision became blurrier and everything was spinning... then he fainted and started shaking.

The others looked at him worriedly. Seokjin hurried over to Hoseok's side as the younger's body started jerking around. He was drooling more than any baby would, and the others hurried over to him.

"H-hobi hyung, i-it's a joke... isn't it?" stammered Namjoon. "He's having a seizure!" shouted Seokjin, which made Jungkook burst into tears. Taehyung and Jimin had attended a first-aid class together before, so they knew that it was important to turn him to one side, and they did.

Yoongi was busy comforting the maknae while staring at Hoseok. None of them had ever witnessed a seizure before, and needless to say, it was terrifying.

Namjoon had already phoned the ambulance and announced that the ambulance would be arriving in ten minutes.

Right on time, after a couple of minutes which felt like hours, the ambulance arrived. They took Hoseok to the hospital, and after a couple of days he fully-recovered.

"I'm sorry that I kept making mistakes that day," apologized Hoseok in the hospital.

"No worries Hobi, because you are forever our Hobi."

That made no sense at all, but it was enough to spread warmth over everyone's heart.

I'm sorry there aren't much of that seizure stuff, but I don't know what they do for the treatment and stuff, so yeah.

Stay safe,

BTSFANJENDEUK