Diarrhea: Jimin

⚠Littlespace, diarrhea

Baking is fun for everyone.

Maybe not, but definitely a big 'yes' for Bangtan. They loved it, and when Jimin confessed that he was a little, they decided to bake something with him in littlespace. Namjoon was of course banned from the kitchen, but he helped to buy groceries from the supermarket.

Jimin was so excited. He loved eating cookies, and now they were going to be baking them. Jimin often baked when he was big, but to little Chimchim, baking was a whole new thing. The sugary and sweet taste in his mouth soothed him, whether he was big or small.

A bowl of sugar and some flour was placed on the table. Jimin did some of the mixing first, then eventually the sugar ran out, so Seokjin went to get some. This time, the oldest returned with a bigger bowl of sugar, and then he went back to the cabinet to find some spoons.

"Where are those spoons?" he grumbled. "Uh, Seokjin hyung? I think I saw them in the bathroom just now," said Taehyung suddenly. "Oh ok, I'll get it," replied Seokjin.

The bowl of sugar looked so tempting, Jimin badly wanted to pour it all in his mouth and let the sweet taste take over, but his caregivers told him not to, so he waited patiently. Two whole minutes passed. It was just two minutes, but to a waiting little, it felt like two hours.

Again, he looked at the sugar which was tempting him."Otay, otay, sugar, I'll eat chu," sighed Jimin to himself, looking around, making sure no one was watching. He grabbed handfuls of sugar and shoved them into his mouth, and the bowl of sugar was soon emptied.

Seokjin came back with a couple of spoons. He started preparing some other stuff and making the dough, not noticing that the sugar was completely gone. That was until Jimin's stomach started rumbling, and an uneasy feeling was there.

"Wait... where's the sugar? Did Namjoon throw it away or something? Argh, I'll go get more," mumbled Seokjin. Jimin's stomach was getting more painful, and he felt like having to... defecate?

Jimin wasn't wearing a diaper or a pull-up, since his headspace was around 3-5 and was a big boy. "Dada!" cried Jimin out loud. "Baby, what's wrong?" asked Seokjin worriedly. "Tummy hurts!" Jimin wailed.

Seokjin thought for a moment, then put two and two together. "You ate the sugar, didn't you, hm?" sighed the oldest. Jimin nodded and rubbed his stomach uncomfortably. "Needa go poopoo!" he suddenly blurted out.

Seokjin's eyes widened and sprang into action. He picked Jimin up and hurried him to the bathroom, set the little on the potty and waited. Splattering sounds came, and Jimin whimpered. "Shh, let it all out, baby, you're doing great," whispered Seokjin, stroking the younger's hair.

It lasted for a pretty long time, then eventually he was done. Seokjin forced Hoseok and Yoongi to clean it up, and he tried comforting his little baby up with a bottle of warm milk. "Look what dada's got you, baby," cooed Seokjin, finding Jimin on the couch watching cartoons.

"Milkie," mumbled Jimin, making grabby hands for the soothing drink. He gulped it down quickly, and Seokjin quietly replaced his underpants with a diaper. "Dada thinks that will help," he said, rubbing Jimin's stomach.

More gurgling sounds came from Jimin's tummy, but he didn't have to worry about having an accident now. Anyways, he was almost fast asleep, so he slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to dreamland.

And soon after an hour, he woke up, his diaper stinking, so he wailed.

Seokjin took one look at Jimin and sighed. He knew what was going up, but he didn't want to make his hands smell like the dumpster, so he yelled, "Jeon Jungkook, I'll treat you to lamb skewers if you do something!"

"Yes, hyung?" asked Jungkook excitedly, sprinting out of the room. This boy loved lamb skewers, and now his hyung was offering them to him... "But this is suspicious," Jungkook pointed out, "because you barely ever treat me to anything... oh shoot!" He sensed a bad smell around the living room and ran back to his room.

"Haha, hyungie, you can't trick me like that!"

Jungkook ended up telling everyone not to fall for it, so Seokjin was the one to change Jimin's diaper, and boy, his hands did stink bad.