Taehyung: Pneumonia

It's the 100th chapter (though not official) 🥳🥳, if there are any requests that I have not done, please restate them in this chapter, thank you ;)

Requested by @paothek :)

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright, let's start dancing again," Hoseok announced. Bangtan nodded tiredly in agreement. Even though their legs were sore and their backs were aching from the long hours of practice, they still had to continue, just for the coming comeback. It was like a bomb -- promotions, performances, concerts... there was just too much to handle.

Especially for Taehyung. Recently, during one of their exhausting dance practices, he found out that he had a problem for breathing, but to be honest, he just shrugged it off. He believed that these things often happened to them idols, especially how they were working even harder for this comeback. The concerts they were holding were going to be the biggest ones out of the ones they had ever had, so they were slightly nervous, but still, they promised themselves that they would give their best.

They absolutely would.

***

The members were currently having a second rehearsal at the concert venue. The concert was tomorrow, and Bangtan felt as if they had to keep practicing to make everything go perfectly and smoothly on concert day.

Taehyung, again, was encountering problems with breathing properly. "Hyung," he called weakly towards Hoseok. "Yes, Tae?" The older one asked. "I don't feel good, I'm having problems with breathing," Taehyung said. Hoseok nodded. "Well, I suppose most of us feel the same. After all, we've been through quite a lot of practice. Today's the final rehearsal day though, so maybe you should take a quick break and then rejoin us, will that be okay?"

Taehyung was about to refuse as he somehow couldn't stop his rapid and uncomfortable breathing no matter how long he rested for. However, he saw the tired look on the rapper, knowing that they all had practiced for a long time, and if he missed out for too long, there was a huge possibility that they would have to practice over and over again after as a group.

"Nah, I'm fine now," he lied. "I don't need a break. That would disturb our rehearsal, right? I'll just continue with you guys. We're almost done, anyways, and my symptoms are probably nothing. As idols, we always experience these things, don't we?" He shrugged as-a-matter-of-factly.

"That's great," beamed Hoseok. "Now why don't we continue our rehearsal?" Taehyung nodded and forced a grin through his pain. As the music began blaring through the speakers again, Taehyung found it hard to both focus and breath. When one of the final songs almost came to an end, Taehyung suddenly felt faint as he staggered back, his breathing shallow.

"Taehyung?" Jimin raised a brow. "What's wrong with you? You're usually really energetic." Taehyung couldn't do anything else except for shaking his head. "I-I-" he tried to say, but his dizziness and migraine wasn't helping at all. "Hey, Tae, is something wrong?" Jimin walked over towards the younger vocalist. "I don't feel good," whispered Taehyung.

"What do you mean- Tae!" Jimin's eyes widened and his jaws dropped when Taehyung fell to floor, his eyes shut. "Guys, this is so unusual! We have to call an ambulance right now!" He screamed, and so everyone complied.

***

When Taehyung awoke, he was surrounded by his members, who all carried worried expressions. "Hyung!" Jungkook cried in relief. "You're awake. The doctor got you to do some tests earlier, and the results are a little bit worrying, but I'm pretty sure that you'll be fine."