Namjoon: Broken Ankle

Requested by BTSJimins_lost_jams :)

Here he was, wrestling right above the stairs with the maknae line.

To be honest, Namjoon didn't exactly know why he was doing that, and he was the leader of them, but he was older than Jimin by only a year only although he was considered as the youngest of the hyung line.

Jungkook and Taehyung were first wrestling, and they decided to force Jimin in the game. Namjoon was actually trying to tell them to stop, as it was quite dangerous to do right above the stairs, but unfortunately, he was made to join in the game too.

Namjoon was a hyung of three, so he rarely acted childish or played around. One of the main reasons was actually because he was also known as 'The God of Destruction', and he might break things accidentally. He absolutely wanted to join in, but he was afraid of them teasing him, so no.

Namjoon actually kind of enjoyed it. It was like the old days, where he could fool and joke around with his friends.

It was about fifteen minutes, when Jungkook, being the muscle bunny, decided to grip Namjoon's leg harder, which caused the leader to grunt and roll his eyes. "Jeon Jungkook!" he shouted through laughter. "I'm your hyung!" So the maknae let go.

Suddenly, Namjoon's back leaned over a little towards the stairs, and he lost balance and toppled down the stairs. The maknaes stared as Namjoon struggled to get up.

Seokjin already came running towards Namjoon, tutting, "Really, Joonie, you shouldn't have..." His voice trailed off as Namjoon gave a pained yelp. "Is there something wrong, Joonie? Please tell me." He glared at the maknaes, who gulped in fear.

"It hurts," whimpered Namjoon, tears threatening to fall. Seokjin observed the leader's ankle, which seemed to be bruised. It was quite unusually tender and was swelling.

Seokjin thought for a moment and called out, "Someone please call an ambulance, I'm afraid Namjoon has broken his ankle." Namjoon trembled at the sound of that. Being fractured mean he couldn't join in dance practices or walk properly. Of course, Yoongi had already rushed for the phone and started dialing 119.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Hoseok worriedly. "He fell down the stairs from wrestling with those kids, my poor baby," explained Seokjin, stroking Namjoon's hair softly. "N-no," said Namjoon, "I'm fine. Very fine." He tried to stand up and walk for his hyungs, but he was obviously struggling and fell back down onto the floor eventually.

"No you're not," whispered Seokjin, turning to the three youngest who were ready to escape. "You three," growled Seokjin, "are in big trouble!" However, before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook picked Jimin up and piggy-backed him upstairs to their shared room while running, and nobody could catch him, leaving Taehyung behind.

"The ambulance are on their way," announced Yoongi. Seeing his dongsaeng crying made his heart broke. "Joonie-ah, you'll be fine."

***

"No worries, Mr. Kim, it's only a fractured ankle. You may want a wheelchair for the following week, then you can switch to crutches soon, and you'll fully recover then." smiled the kind nurse.

"Uh, thank you," replied Namjoon who was already sitting in a wheelchair. "Alright, why don't we head home and punish those three?" chuckled Seokjin, imagining the maknae liners' face when they were getting scolded.

However, when they returned to the Bangtan dorm, no one was to be seen. "Kookie? Taetae? Chimchim?" Yoongi called out. Suddenly, he thought of something and dialed Yugeom from GOT7.

"Hello? Is there any chance that three of our bandmates are here?" snickered Yoongi into the phone. "Uh..." stammered Yugeom, "perhaps."

"I told you," sighed Yoongi.